Batty's Travels - The Journey To The Ends Of The Earth or WA (which ever comes first)
well, WA is now infested with bats LOL

this time corpse I will try to not get you so wobbly for the missus... but no guarantees

The trip from Port Augusta to Esperence (about 1900klm) was a lot different than what we expected.. where was John Jarrat from Wolf Creek??

Doing the drive was completely different than driving Tassie.. for starters if you drove in a straight line for 4 hours you would be under water there lol... and the ratio of corners to straight roads is kinda backwards to what we are used to. Nearly had to take a picture of a corner we came across just so I could remember what they are later.

The landscape was NOT sand dunes and termite mounds...... I guess I got that completely wrong huh? but you could get the same type of flat, monotonous scenery in Tassie too. You just drive to any coast, turn your back on Tassie and look out over the ocean LOL

Only 480K to drive today so it's a nice easy wake-up and get ready then look out Albany here we come. Tomorrow might drive to Margerate River so I can say we've been to the most SW corner of Oz.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Just about to leave Esperence. Feels like it's midday but local time is 8:20 damn those time zones lol [Image: 17e8048ccc7e521c319d387056978be6.jpg]

Sent via Battachat
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Finally out if the 4x4 and on the bike
[Image: d14c32f7ae3c4a9b348e06fdf7db6478.jpg]

Sent via Battachat
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Ahh, you got there safely....now the fun begins
Awesome.
More pics please...
Nice to see the trip coming together.

I have to make a point re Facebook though.
FB is safer for your pics because you can choose who sees them eg your friends or no one at all. The public will not see any pics on FB if they are not a friend or the pics are shared by you to them.
Whereas anything you post here IS public domain.
Hope that clarifies
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
You've buggered it now....I'll never get to see the pics!
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Don't worry kev.. I will be posting up more of a story line of pics and ramblings here soon...

I still don't like FB Pete LOL :P
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1