2016 CALENDAR
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Question?? 38 ,357 , or heaven forbid a Dirty Harry??
I need to apologise to a few members, grapyono, Buzz and Camel, as I have been a slow arsed postie getting their calendars out to them... but in mail now guys!!!
Also if I have overlooked someone, or you have a problem with calendar please contact me!

To date the sales of the calendars has been a bit under whelming. We have at least broken even but as the Clubs main fund raiser for ongoing, and future expenses I was hoping for better. We have plenty left to buy but unlike last year there will be no discounted calendars. I feel that discounting them shows those that have supported us by buying at full price is getting a raw deal. So if you want 1 then it's the same price ALL YEAR LONG!

If you have ideas on getting more sales or something that will encourage more people to get involved please post it up on the 2017 Calendar ideas thread...

Remember..... the money raised by these calendars will be used to continue the forum and start up some new Club Member incentives.

Cheers
Batty
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
OKAY....

don't think that you are buying a calendar you don't want....

THINK YOU ARE DONATING TO THE CLUB AND YOU GET THE BONUS OF A CALENDAR!!!
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

[Image: P1110378_zps10566d33.jpg]
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sorry for the slackness, no excuses, just a slack-attack.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hey all, you might have noticed i haven't been around much and to be honest the Calendar has been a part of the reason why.......

Due to lack of interest and sales I am going to change how the Calendar picture submission happen. Soon I will put up ALL the remanding months so that anyone at any time can submit a picture in the month they want. There will be no cut off time like before but only the first 20 pictures will be up for voting at the end.
Voting will occur at the end of the final month for 2 weeks only...

A Calendar will happen only on pre-sale orders, so no orders means no calendar!

I would hate to see this disappear but we just can't commit large amounts of money to get calendars to a price where they can raise funds for us then not sell many.

My apologies for taking a back step for past few months but I am back and looking at the future for AHC and how we can help that happen while getting things we want.

Cheers
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
for real?
I don't think it's possible if the calendars were done in a run is it?
Confused..
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
dunno what type of sorting system the printer had but from the look of site it was modern.

I know from my office copier you can get a number of glitches when collating (sorting) documents.

for any effected I can always send another... just pay post.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1