Hi from SA
Hi,

My name is cookie and im from SA. I have just bought Raman's 2012 Busa after a elderly driver wiped out my 03 blackbird. looking forward to seeing you all on the road as i show off my new large appendage.

Mathew
Hello Mathew,

where about's in S.A. are you located ? any pics of your new ride ?
welcome Dark.. I hope the busa will be able to show you why they prey on blackbirds LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(09-12-2015, 01:51pm)Rubberman Wrote: Hello Mathew,

where about's in S.A. are you located ? any pics of your new ride ?

Hi Rubberman,

Im in valley View.

I dont have any pics of the ride yet but Raman did put up pics of it when he was tryin got sell it on the FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...permPage=1

Cookie
G'day Cookie...

Welcome to the AHC, and congrats on scoring your busa, mate!!

We got a few members over your way....hopefully you can catch up with some of them on a club ride/get-together some time soon!?!

Keep it fun, mate...
bazman
G'day and welcome Cookie.
Enjoy the new ride mate. Pi_thumbsup
neat looking Busa, we will have to catch up on a club ride sometime
Why don't we try to catch up soon even without the bikes, just to say gday and meet
Gday and welcome to A H C .
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Nice wheels, welcome to the club.

It would be good to get some of the SA members to have a catch up sometime!
Welcome mate, the south grows stronger :P
Any S.A. members wanna catch up ? ie k-mart Kurralta Park one night or kent town hotel ? just to get the ball rolling...
I'm keen on catching up guys, but I've got two problems.
During the week is always going to be an issue for me so a week-end would be better, and both of the places you've proposed are a 2 hour round trip for me, so maybe somewhere in the foot hills would be better, that way it could incorporated into a ride. I don't mind the travel part, but I'm majorly opposed to sitting on 50 or 60 kph for 2 hours...
Quite often I meet up with some friends on a Sunday morning in or around Modbury and then head up to Lobethal and beyond.
I'm quite open to a get together this week end if anyone wants to, either an early morning thrash, or a lunch time beverage...
An SA catch up would be a great idea. I'd be real keen