Can't beat the old school
hey,that pipe going to the muffler looks fat as Scary Scary.
Thats factory pipe! Still had the big ol silver suzi can on it when i bought her... took some "fitting" to get the china rearsets to fit around it.

Just ordered my lowering links and put a bid on an 05 gixxer 1000 motor too, might be time for a 2nd rebirth ; )

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk
I reckon you've done a crackin job on it....
Well done.
Love it!
[Image: d713835c24a4d8bc06b532b4dde72607.jpg]
[Image: 8593f08348d4e155302419386e1527e7.jpg]

Now 50MM lower and with a new clutch....

[Image: a6f95dab832f6d815be0c983c874f127.jpg]
I reckon this is the best angle, behind the screen with the motor humming!

For those that are interested I've just bought a sacrificial 04 gixxer 1000. I plan on transplanting the power plant and front end into this chassis, Once the Busa is back on the road!! The perfect winter project, keep an eye on this space

Mate, with the job you have done I would care about having fleabay gear on it as it looks amazing....

if only I had the room to do a project bike. I got the time LOL reminds me to entice the boy to move out hahahahahaa
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Haha I'm not to concerned about the cheap parts on it as it gives the old girl another round in life! It gets looks and compliments all the time because everyone remembers when these came out!

However given the opportunity i would absolutely luv to own a mint stock 96 blue/white SRAD but it would probably never leave the lounge room.

Just remind the lad if he moves out there is no limit to the girls, parties, freedom's and opportunities oh and bills, responsibility, and most probably annoying door knockers.... oh wait, leave the last 3 out 😛

Great job Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com