Emigrating.
Just a question to you guys??
Split from wife over the Christmas so there's nutin keeping me here tbh.
Looking at all your pics place looks amazing to me.
I have a qualification as a toolmaker/fitter turner but wot wud I need to get over there?
Love to go to either Australia, New Zealand or Tasmania? ??
Any advise greatly appreciated
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Thanks
I'm 36 and have qualifications but I've no savings as spent most of it building our life together.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
UUMMMm....... I hope you know that Tasmania IS part of Australia LOL

It's friggin hard to emigrate these days but still doable. I was looking at going to Norway 5+ years ago and the BS to get a visa was complicated.

I know the backpackers here can get a youth visa and if they are willing to work in rural areas that gets extended to 2 years. Might be an option for you to look at. Once you get a full time job your employer can then help your permanency visa. Just don't try to cheat on your Visa cause if caught you are kicked out of Country and not allowed back in for several years at least.

For all the info check out this site

http://www.australia.gov.au/information-...-and-visas

Hope to have you on a Batty Tour one year.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I'm in mining in W.A.
We see a lot of guy's coming through from your part of the world, Your trade itself is recognised from what I know,
The hardest part is getting the work. But as Tony stated if you can come across on a work visa for rural work eg. fruit picking that will allow you to see the country work out where you want to live then try to apply for permanency! We had a sparky here were I work (Irishman) that what he managed to do.

Suss it all out it may be easier than we are making it out to be!
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM