heli bars and risers
On full lock it will hit I have a set on mine & I cut them in half & they still just scrape
From experience you can put either heli bars or riser on without needing to extend lines/cables but I doubt you can do both without a bit of modification.

Currently I have heli bars on and on full lock my hands get caught between grip and screen cowling but not as tight as the riser as the heli bars angle grips back further towards you. Some people don;t like the extra angle and prefer to just raise triple.

I think Corpsedealer has got both on his??
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
thanks ill send him a pm.maybe his bike is lowered.
Have one of these on mine with the forks dropped through as well.
Not sure of the brand, was on the bike when bought, no clearance
issues though a little tight with the fingers on full lock.
I like the bit of extra feel at the front with the forks dropped through a bit.

Attached Files
.jpg   013_zpsjugwnmzl[1].jpg (Size: 234.44 KB / Downloads: 122)
thanks guys for the reply.my brother is driving me crazy for these answers.hey duc13 is that a 25mm spacer or 19mm spacer and are u using helibars or just the spacer.,, whats the clearance like on full lock inbetween hands and mirrors
(23-01-2016, 06:11am)99er Wrote: thanks guys for the reply.my brother is driving me crazy for these answers.hey duc13 is that a 25mm spacer or 19mm spacer and are u using helibars or just the spacer.,, whats the clearance like on full lock inbetween hands and mirrors

It's 25 99er, no helibars , just the spacer.
Couple of pics with right/left full lock. No clearance issues ,can be a bit tight if you have gloves on
but it's never bothered me.

[Image: 004_zpsxwtdxjji.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

thanks duc13
Soupys 1" riser plate with Heli bars. Cut out both side of race screen (Knukles do rub on lower mirrors)            

Whoops screwed that up!! Lol2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
thanks for the pics mate... Biker