Not a Busa, but thought it might be of interest?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Well done
Did mine last year done 1807kms in 20 hrs on the busa..
Iba member 35959
Excellent, Huge achievement. Bike looks very nicely equipped with the electronics.
Yeah what is all that gear you've got?
It's a 2000 Yamaha FJR. Beowulf exhaust, Hagon suspension, adjustable dog bones, upgraded brakes, bigger stator for a bit more electrical power. 6000 lumen LED's, UHF/phone/iPod/Gps/radar detector all into helmet, SPOT gps tracker and beacon, GPS speedo, gipro, Corbin saddle. Got heated grips and electric screen, Coleman water pod, highway pegs, throttle friction (poverty cruise control), headlight and brake light modulators, custom bar end weights (vibration). It's been dropped, skidded and rolled down a hill and fell in a creek. As an old FJR it has a market value of about $3000 (better to keep it) and is a good way to cover a lot of miles with a ton of camping gear. It's not a Busa, but it has a place in my life!
Way to go Cap!

Someone says hello, by the way...
[Image: FB_IMG_1451727096016-1_zpsmotq3saq.jpg]
[Image: FB_IMG_1451727084159-1%202_zpszbhfhf5p.jpg]
Looking good, mate!!
Wow, captain, that's an achievement! Congrats!
Sounds like the accessories could be worth more than the FJR...and if the radar detector was genuine and not a dummy, do you reckon that brand/model would work well? I only ask coz I have an old detector (not that brand/model) catching dust in the garage...and I'm curious :-)
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Beltronics sti
Magnesium case minimises detection
Buy them in WA, but Best Buy is on US eBay
Had this one for over 4 years and paid for itself in the first week!
The paint job is unique.
wow,ill never be a member of that club... how many klms on the fjr Clap
Congrates Cap't

I am hoping to get into that membership when I move to mainland...

I suppose I could just ride up and down the Midlands highway 8 times but it bores the crap outta me just doing it once LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!