Putty Loop Ride 23/1/16
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
TeamCazBaz is a definate starter for this one!!

But RaZ, if it's ok with yourself and everyone else interested so far.....can we kick this off just a little bit earlier please!?! (...was thinking/hoping a 9am meet-up, with a 9:30am departure would be much better for us south and far south coasters.....it'll give us just a little bit more time to get all the way back home to the 'gong before sundown!!)

Simmo has a good idea for a meet-up place........spill ya beans, Mr SiMMoNaToR!!!
Yeah Simmo, checked with RaZ....he can start earlier!!

So are you guys all happy to meet at the CowTits servo (Bligh Park, just at the end of the Northern Rd?) at 9am, with a 9:30am departure time!?!
That sounds good mate :) Should have checked this before txting you :)

ok - so meet at 9 - leave at 9:30 at Cowtits servo? lol look for the utters?

aka corner of Richmond rd & The Northern RD
two words for you that might scare you off from your ride
DOUBLE DEMERITS
& I don,t think I will be on your ride for Saturday as its to close for Tassie its third time lucky for me
cheers wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Nah, not too worried about that, Wayne - I'll be in cruise mode that day.....I can behave, if I really have to!!! ?
I couldn,t behave even if my life depended on it
Tassie is a bit more important then riding the putty which I do most other weekends
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
its been called all due to weather and double d's - I am a full time rider to and from work every day so I will be riding on saturday still - just wont go up the putty - This will be on again soon - watch this space.