The Beautiful Oxley
Any of you guys interested in a trip to the Mid North Coast to conquer the Oxley? 2 Options.

1. Up and down the Oxley Wauchope to Gingers and back then another hit or two while there.
2. Wauchope to Gingers for coffee then on to Walcha for fuel then Gloucester and back to a place to roost.

Heaps of good accommodation in Port Macquarie if you want to make a weekend of it. I would not suggest running up from Sydney for the day. Far to big a day to stay safe...

If you are interested post up and I will make a plan. I cannot book accommodation in Port for everyone as we all have different budgets. I can suggest some good and some bad places to stay...

Lets do this before it gets too cold/wet...
We are in! So great to be getting back on the Oxley.

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I will apply for a gate pass for the weekend......
Love the Oxley! The best bit is on the western side of Gingers... fast sweepers and a hoot.
Another group of us are doing the Oxley for our annual "April Fools run" this year.
We will be based at Walcha. Might see you guys out there somewhere.
Any of the 2 groups going up happy for me to join in? PM me....
Anyone answer you yet?

You are welcome to book into Mt Seaview resort for the Friday and Saturday night. Braddo & group are going up via Gloucester on Friday.

"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
We are meeting at the Oak At Freemans Waterhole on Friday 1st April 9am if anyone wants to ride up with us.