Heidi's bike stolen
For anyone in Canberra and who doesn't use Facebook...keep an eye out..
Her bike was stolen and has been spotted with no plates...
This is the dude.
Pic taken by a friend of Heidi's at a set of lights in Canberra.
He's kicking himself for not being able to do more but all happened so fast.

From FB..
Update: seen three times today, credible reports. Call 131444 IMMEDIATELY if you see it, I might not pick it up on FB. LOOK FOR A BIKE WITH NO PLATES. If you are out today keep your eyes open. Today, 10.07am at the Yamba Dr lights, this arsehole was riding it with no plates. If you are out and about today you are looking for two things, no plates and the air/fuel guage on the dash (round, lights up like a christmas tree). If you see it call the cops immediately. Let's get this dickhead.

[Image: hWhCnBk.jpg]
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
how good is this!!!!!
From FB

Bruce Patterson ...Heidi might be off page for a while, celebrating and stuff. As I understand it the ACT police acted on evidence given by the public and raided a property. They called her a few minutes later saying we have you bike

(20-05-2016, 08:22pm)DjPete Wrote: how good is this!!!!!
From FB

Bruce Patterson ...Heidi might be off page for a while, celebrating and stuff. As I understand it the ACT police acted on evidence given by the public and raided a property. They called her a few minutes later saying we have you bike

[Image: wQL5nrP.jpg]
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Wow! Great news!
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Excellent......now I want to know if they caught the culprit, and what happens to him.
Definitely want his name and picture so we can splash that around the web...
Great news guys, glad you got it back. Hopefully no damage. Hope the fat prick gets jail time. Thieving piece of crap!

Woody
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
good news Heidi
wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
Great to see it back with Heidi Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Had celebratory drinks with her and one of the AFP guys responsible for rescuing her Busa from the dirtbag who stole it. Heidi is just so glad to have the black busa back, although dirtbag still has her bike keys so she can't ride yet. We are all going to go to court to see shit-for-brains when he appears to explain why he stole her bike. Should be an interesting court sess!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Would have been a good party that one Max
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(22-05-2016, 10:26pm)Madmax Wrote: Had celebratory drinks with her and one of the AFP guys responsible for rescuing her Busa from the dirtbag who stole it. Heidi is just so glad to have the black busa back, although dirtbag still has her bike keys so she can't ride yet. We are all going to go to court to see shit-for-brains when he appears to explain why he stole her bike. Should be an interesting court sess!

Max

Take pics of this fucker
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
http://www.canberratimes.com.au/act-news...p3ip6.html
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Nice write up Pete
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!