Another Exhaust Enquiry
I had a hard enough time gettin my helmet on already...now it could prove to be mission impossible
I have been known to 'enjoy myself' when riding and I've got the scars/metal work that accompany it...so ride safe out there and (to state the obvious) make sure to wear every possible piece of armour u can find...

re: wildlife on the road, betweem st. andrews and kinglake would have to be a favourite, my list of near misses includes the obvious roos, wombats, a lyrebird, a (freakin fearless) massive eagle and even an echidna once who needs to go to the zoo??

I'm trying to organise a track day at Phillip Island in the next month or so, any interest here??

'life's not a spectator sport...'
bigshow <i></i>
You may wanna ask that in general disc... Depends on dates, but am interested. <i></i>
I plan to get a 4-1 system not only for horsepower, looks and noise but mostly for the weight savings. I am already a jockey as it is (65kg) but the less weight the better. Must be why i only top up to 1/2 a tank unless i plan a full days ride.

Viking <i></i>
Just curious -- what do you guys do with the original exhausts after you put the others on? Are there any originals for sale?

Baz <i></i>
always keep the original exhaust to put back on the bike when you trade or sell it, you get no extra with aftermarket pipes so you are better off to take em with you or sell em privately <i></i>
I've got one pipe remaining, the other is sold. <i></i>
demeester

I was after original Mufflers - Is that what you have?

Baz <i></i>
Yes. LHS. Two minor scratches, though. 1 or 2 cm long in parallel from a gate, not deep. Your up in Qld, right? <i></i>
yes - to boot - Far North Q. Both mine also have a couple of minor scratches. Probably dont matter except - being fussy - i was/will/maybe at some stage going to replace them so it looks pristine. <i></i>