WA Ride - anyone interested
Anyone interested in a ride on a Sunday or even a midweek day into the hills. Will even consider a meet up at Freo, Scarborough or Nothbridge just for a get together/coffee/drink.

We haven't had one for a long time so I feel the need, but want to get a few numbers though.
Hey huls, I'm working AGAIN on Sunday, but would love to catch up soon.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
I'm working Sunday, mid week ride sounds good.
Checked my roster and I'm good for Wednesday or Thursday next week:)
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Happy to catch up Huls.
Sundays or Mid week though I am flat out the next couple of mid weeks.

I'll check with Rev004and his roster too.
Hi Guys I'm keen I just need to sort the Bike out Buy Some New Gloves and Boots so once I'm back up to speed again I'll let everyone know unfortunately I've been enjoying a change of scenery in the Bush on a Dirt Bike as some of you know.

if your catching up somewhere for a coffee or something like that if I haven't got my shit sorted then I'm prepared to drive in as well so either way I'll catch up if I'm not working.

Anyway Talk Soon Kev

PS will also be locking in the Dates for the 2017 Busa Run Yes in the next few weeks and once that is done will send everyone an email but looking to bring it forward a couple of weeks from the previous dates for those people that were on the last one.
Im easy pretty much anyday but Thursday and weekends work best..
I'd be in, my hands should of healed enough by the weekend (carpel tunnel surgery) so anytime from there on.
It's been a while.
I'll wait till my next roster is posted, then I'll nominate a day and time. Nothing early though as it's too cold in the mornings. Maybe an afternoon.
(17-06-2016, 12:18pm)Huls Wrote: Anyone interested in a ride on a Sunday or even a midweek day into the hills. Will even consider a meet up at Freo, Scarborough or Nothbridge just for a get together/coffee/drink.

We haven't had one for a long time so I feel the need, but want to get a few numbers though.

I work away every second week, but am always keen midweek ( less boys in blue around ). Usually a few of us get out to dwellingup.. waroona etc.
Thursdays or even a Friday work good for me too Huls.
All the best on the surgery Dave.
Also booking in the RAC track for another Track Attack on Sunday July 17 with Kevin Moylan and Steve Miller if anyone is interested to join in the fun.
$80 for RAC members $88 non members.
I'm heading to Waroona today for a quick blast, unsure of what time though.
Hi All, did this ride happen, im a newbie on the site, just moved to Freo area, would like to tag along when you have another ride,
Thanks
Hasn't happened yet. Waiting to see my Roster and then work a day that suits most and has a suitable weather report as it's a bit wet at the moment.
(28-06-2016, 11:39am)easydiver Wrote: Hi All, did this ride happen, im a newbie on the site, just moved to Freo area, would like to tag along when you have another ride,
Thanks

Some of us are hitting the RAC Track for another Track Attack on Sunday 17th July if you are keen and can't wait.
10am-12.30pm
Full leathers, boots, gloves and FF lid.
Cost $80.
Hit me up and I'll book you in.
Cheers