W.A 2017 World Domination "V" Busa Run
EVENT CANCELLED. Meeting at LEFT BANK Freo @ 730pm Weds 27/9 CANCELLED

Due to lack of response and the number of peeps that have said they won't be making it tonight, unfortunately I have decided to CANCEL it.
With the WORLD DOMINATION only a few weeks away is there anyone NOR that want to meet and ride down together to the meet point.
Can also collect peeps along the way at different meet points.
Either Freeway or Tonkin Hwy Flat Centre Tyre run.
Depending on who puts their hands up.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well said Rev004.
Words can't describe the feeling and the bonds created on the World Domination runs since the inception in 2009.
It's always great to catch up on some old faces we don't see t0o often and the new friendships formed.

A couple of peeps that I know are not glory hunters and toil away in the back ground that do need a mention is Lucky85 for stepping up when needed. A character that always has us in stitches but when things were down he stood up.

And the biggest THANKS goes to you Rev. for two years you are always thinking, discussing and planning on how to make the next run bigger and better.
If you aren't on the phone talking to me it's Fabs, Andy, Yards, Duc13, Tash or AXE. I really can't express how much effort you put into the World Domination Runs each time and the sacrifices made.

So I'm sure on behalf of everyone who attended this years run or previous runs, THANKS Cob.

2019 - 20 Years of Busa WORLD DOMINATION. Bring it on!!
Had a ball, as always. Special thanks to those who organised this, catered and prepared sensational meals, carted gear and followed us around for breakdowns etc etc.

As I don't do Facebook, if anyone else has photos to post up, please put them on.