new member from sydney.
Hey guys. Just a quick g'day. Some may have met me already, I'm on the black 09 with the plate MSSLE. Had her from new and I've always wanted a busa since I seen one in 99. Cheers. Andrew.
(30-07-2016, 08:34am)MSSLE Wrote: Hey guys. Just a quick g'day. Some may have met me already, I'm on the black 09 with the plate MSSLE. Had her from new and I've always wanted a busa since I seen one in 99. Cheers. Andrew.
Welcome Andrew you will find some interesting info here Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome Andrew.
I'm in S.A. so not much chance of us meeting soon. (Unless of course you go to the Busa Bash in November at Bright).
Lot's of members located in your region and I'm sure they'll make you feel welcome....
Post up some pics of your bike when you get a chance.
Cheers..........
(31-07-2016, 07:50am)Shordy Wrote: Welcome Andrew.
I'm in S.A. so not much chance of us meeting soon. (Unless of course you go to the Busa Bash in November at Bright).
Lot's of members located in your region and I'm sure they'll make you feel welcome....
Post up some pics of your bike when you get a chance.
Cheers..........

Yeah I am going to see if I can get time off work for the busa bash. I don't often get the chance to go very far on it so it would be a welcomed chance.
Gday and welcome to A H C.
[Image: 32647a61-7be3-471b-86d7-d0d98f94cd5f_zpsipr8cakb.jpg]
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Welcome into the nut house MSSLE.. here the inmates run the asylum and crazy is the norm. LOL

I highly recommend getting to as many busa outtings as possible. They are all a great bunch (just watch out for shorty ;) ) and I can still remember my first BB at Normanville a few years ago... friggin AWESOME
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Hiya Andrew
I work around Kogarah and Martin Place. Would be good to catch up...
I have started a regular ride day on the first sunday of every month. Ive got a couple of my mates on busa's that come but more would be better.
G'day and welcome...
you might get a couple of starters if you provide a little more info?
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

and go annpy the cafe night boys LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!