What is General discussion?????????
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
welcome back Batfink and good luck again with your health issues.
Yep you now have to sign up to read or post.
This was done because we had high cpu load and it was put down to occasional hackers possible bombarding threads with attacks. Cpu has not been an issue since we changed that setting, touch wood.
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Thats great to hear issues are fixed Pete. And I cannot see an issue for those that really want to access the info here.

It would be great to see the forum back to the old days of heaps of posts each day but thats probably more my pain meds talking that reality LOL

Fingers crossed for a Gen 3 coming out soon so we can all get back into tech talk and new ideas.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Ah, well,
I am back in town and what I've bin thinkin about is how your radiation and treatment is going? I didn't expect you'd be doing chemo, though...
Gen 3...I bought my 2006 coz I got sick of waiting for the rumoured gen 2...but now I have one, even though I went through a bit of pain to get it (literally :))
I believe there are heaps of posts on facebook?
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Hey Kev,

Facebook is full of a few posts about rides and such but more about who's having what for lunch where LOL

Yeah I got the daily double with chemo once a week and radiation daily. Personally I wouldn't care if they said I had to sleep with the devils mother every night for 6 weeks if it guarenteed to get rid of it LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Good luck Tony, may you have a full and speedy recovery.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
There's always 1 in the family isn;t there shorty... I guess in our busa family it's YOU lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Nothing here