Puig Screen
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
Done Shorty , a what ? is a Puig double bubble tinted screen as my stock one is full of scratches , cheers
only advise I can give is to get new screen as warm as possible.... this will allow a bit more flexing which you will have to do in order to get screen to pop into place. Otherwise I found it easy to replace screens in general thought not done a Puig screen specifically.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Many thanks Batfink
When trying to push through the rubber grommet with the thread inside, it is much easier if you loosely insert the bolt and then use the allen key fitted into the bolt to push the rubber grobbet through the cowling and screen at the same time. Hope this makes sense.
(01-09-2016, 03:32pm)Huls Wrote: When trying to push through the rubber grommet with the thread inside, it is much easier if you loosely insert the bolt and then use the allen key fitted into the bolt to push the rubber grobbet through the cowling and screen at the same time. Hope this makes sense.

Thanks Huls yes that makes sense
I double what Simmo says. Just take them both out,then fit the screen. I personally don't like puig. But that's just a personal preference. I've tried 2 screens on 2 of my Busa's and the fit was average. But hey, that's just my experience.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)