Akrapovic ... worth the xtra $$
There is a lot of talk about Yoshi and the like, but is anyone using Akrapovic as a slip on or Full System ? If so whats the Goss ?

<i></i>
Is Akropovic worth the extra $$. No!
I've had the Yoshi full system on a 99 model and now the Akro full system on my 2002 model. The Akro "might" give a little bit more top end. Where it doesn't get used all that often. The Yoshi gives a "better mid range". Where the most time is spent.
The difference does show up on the road, and dare I say it on the dyno.
So why have I got a full Akro system? You would too if you only paid $1100 for it! Thanks to the Canberra Busa owner.
Just my 2c worth and over 70,000 klms on 2 Busa's.
Cheers, Phil. Riding not talking. <i></i>
Its alot of money for a full system but maybe you could get hold of a second hand system as well . I got a Akro full system, modded air box and power commander (yeah I know) with 6months use for $1200.
As for performance, it feels heaps stronger on top and the dyno confirms this. I cant say how other exhausts go but i wouldnt assume you could buy a bad one these days. <i></i>
Hey jseervai, Iv'e got a 4-1 yoshi titanium high rise and a spare pc2 lying around doing nothing. If your interested give us a bell at kamakazebusa@hotmail.com

$1200 sounds good for the lot........
<i></i>
busgrin, have you still got the Akro system ?
<i></i>
Sure have!! <i></i>