Flashing Pro's & Cons
So let me get this straight, I do all the bolt on mods first, pipe, filters etc then I get the ECU flashed over ? Then I need someone to do the dyno tune that is happy to do it with the ecu flashed ? Correct ? Seeing as how most of the dyno houses are in bed with dyno jet is it hard to get someone to do it ?
You don't have to dyno after a reflash if you don't want!! You will feel it by the seat of the pants or by fuel economy
(04-01-2017, 06:48pm)busarat Wrote: You don't have to dyno after a reflash if you don't want!! You will feel it by the seat of the pants or by fuel economy

How is that getting the best out of the mods though ? how do you tune it if not by dyno ?
The maps on the ECU which "tune" your bike have been done for nearly every mod thought of for the busa.... and a lot not thought of too LOL
As long as your Flashing guy knows what you have done/are doing to your bike he can put int he correct map(s) that takes into account the changes (eg, full system yoshi pips, K&N filter, etc..). From what I undertstand you can squeeze a tiny bit more out of a customised dyno tune/flash due to the micro differences between individual bikes but the final effect is only something you will notice on a print out graph (tell me if I am wrong peeps).
You can also use your mode switch to have 3 seperate maps for various senario's, it doesn't have to be the factory setup of power restrictions lol There is a mod which can increase these 3 modes to 6. Some have changed the modes to suit different fuels, allowing better economy and wider variety of fuel use while touring.
I was a big Power Commander (PC) user before I got into busas but after reading and chatting with people here like Camel not only have I been converted for the busa but any bike where you can manipulate the ECU
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!