2017 Hayabusa
Looks like nothing new coming our way

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Product%20Li...1300R.aspx

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
fingers crossed for next year Rod...

Hopefully they will have all the Gixxer R&D out of the way by then and the RR sales don't wipe the busa off the market
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
still a great looking bike and remember all the fuss with that fugly rear end on the gen 2 when it came out.
I was one of them and now love the gen 2 allround.
Funny
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Hopefully next years model will be revised. I do like the sticker above the headlight,tank and hump.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
G'day
FWIW I reckon the gen III will be a couple of years away. And it will need a whole lot of stuff to keep it relevant in the marketplace (like elecktrickery stuff), or just maybe it will go the way of the Katana.
Could be bikes of equal power but fewer cubes released that will take over the performance mantle.
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

I am kinda agreeing with you there Kev,

With PC corectness and Nanny State laws ruining the speed machines I can see the Hayabusa going away from being the "fastest" at something (looks like the next thing is fastest to get to 300 LOL) and going more towards the large sports tourer.

There does seem to be a small market hole in this area for a large copasity sports bike designed for 2 up touring with luggage. Take away the ZX1400 and Busa what's left but a group of 1000-1100 speed demons with minimal comfort and smooth pull. But go bigger, +1300-1400cc, and you are into cruiser territory which a sports rider might like as a 2nd bike but not as only bike LOL.

SO to get to this they will need to spec the shit outta the busa.. electro everything and gadgets to the whazoo and back. Maybe with allowing the rider to "sellect" the assistance he/she wants will keep the Busa pure enough for the speed freaks but agile anough for the tourers....... Either way I hope to god that the new R1000R doesn't push the Busa out of the market completely and I can start my collection of a 99 copper, 08 jaffa, 13 yellow, gen 3, gen 4, gen 5...... you get the point LOL

COMON SUZUKI........ help out a working boy here
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

The minister for war and finance said I can have a new one (Gen 3?) for my 50th..... Perhaps she has been on the phone to Suzuki and threatened them to not do another........ Hanging for a Gen 3!
so it's YOUR fault grapy LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

As much as I love my Busa, I don't think there's enough of a market for a re-design with the power that is being made from the current crop of superbikes.
(10-10-2016, 12:41am)Vulgr Wrote: As much as I love my Busa, I don't think there's enough of a market for a re-design with the power that is being made from the current crop of superbikes.

Yeah my thoughts also.
The white/black looks cool but im staying with my trusted beast.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.