G'day From Vic
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome!!!..Post some picks of your bikes Biker Biker Pi_thumbsup
welcome mate, hope to catch up with you on the blacktop one day...

Nice looking pair you have there.. fun fun fun I bet
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
G'day and Welcome
Would be interesting to read your comparo between the two. Sorry but this is the one for me hands down... https://someimage.com/k3hcl6b
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
(14-10-2016, 09:54pm)DjPete Wrote: Would be interesting to read your comparo between the two. Sorry but this is the one for me hands down... https://someimage.com/k3hcl6b

Comparing the 2 is really unfair on the Busa. 1 is digital and 1 is analogue.
They both do what i want them to do well and the only 2 negs to the Busa is front brake feel and the useless spring rate in the forks which will be replaced tomorrow. That motor though is devine!
I can ride the bmw on the limit and piss alot of people off who have big egos, hell i even seen a guy who is faster then me for the last 10 years push so hard trying to keep up he come a gutser when i first got the bike!

Horses for courses, The annual Snowy Ride trip is nearly here and i will take the Zook to really compare the 2 but in short i can't pillion on the bmw (nor want to) so there is room in my life for the 2 bikes, Who am kidding there's room in my life for 30 bikes
Thats a great way to look at bikes IMO.. horses for courses lol

The busa is a great tourer that can take both a passenger and gear without effecting the fun too much. I too am adding a 2nd pont tot he stables but for casual Sunday 2up cruising and leave my busa as a singles ride LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!