Hello
Goodaye all, Just purchased a 2015 Hayabusa after many years of riding kwakas, I'll be chasing some tech tips + some info about moderate performance mods in the future.

I Live on the goldy and am looking forward to catching up for a few rides in the future.

Did the orielly's run a couple of days ago and have fallen in love with the big girl.

Cheers

Greg
Hi ya Greg its not hard to love the busa although i'm in the wild west same apply's . There's heaps of mods you can do and plenty of info around so make it your own . Have Fun . O yea welcome to the CLUB . RED
Welcome Greg.
They are certainly an addiction (The Hayabusa).
The Gen 2 performs very well without any mods but there is a long list of performance mods for them, all depending on how fast you want to spend.
The most popular basic mod would be a pair of slip-on mufflers and an ECU tune to smooth it out and remove restrictions.
Step up from there with a 4 into 1 system and a good dyno tune..
Where next, a big bore kit or turbo?
It's nice to have max HP but there are other factors like rider comfort...Raised bars, lowered pegs, different seats.
How about getting the suspension set up to suit you?
Anyway, ride it like you stole it mate, and enjoy.
Cheers, Paul.
Welcome Greg enjoy your new ride Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Welcome mate. Busa's are very different. They're more than a bike. I've had 5 in total. Keep coming back.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
Here she is

Attached Files
.jpg   2017-01-09 16.34.11.jpg (Size: 45.37 KB / Downloads: 15)