First up mods
Just purchased a 2015 busa and was wondering if a set of slip ons, air filter and pcv and tune is the done thing to get things going ?
Don't waste your money on a PCV. Get the ECU flashed to remove restrictions.
How do I go about that ? Will dyno shops do it ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
+1 for what Camel said

Funny thing is if you can do without it for a few weeks then Camel is your man LOL

Just mail it to him with some coin and hey presto...
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
A week max. There should be someone capable of doing it over East. You can send it this way if you don't mind the wait.
Oz post is now a lot slower than it used to be Camel LOL I stand by my plural weeks
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
If its the Blue 2015 first Mod is to sell it to Me Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(05-01-2017, 12:18pm)ROD Wrote: If its the Blue 2015 first Mod is to sell it to Me Pi_thumbsup
Black/ Grey soz
Hey mate. What you have to know is how far you want to go with the mods. I've had slip ons and 4-1 systems. I personally like the duel muffler look. So for my 2013 Busa I got a full Yoshimura 4-1-2 twin outlet titanium system with carbon mufflers. I love it. I have PC5 and flashed ECU. Ive also had Yoshimura stage 1 cams done. I think it's a good balance for what I want. If I went 4-1 and stage 2 cams it would go harder, but I like the look of twin pipes so I have to compromise. All the other mods like k&n should be done. Also I have a PC quickshifter. In my opinion, this is a must. Awesome.
I only ride as fast as my angel can fly.(A Blue Angel)
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue