1st gear select
Goodaye guys. I'm having trouble selecting first gear on my 2015 busa. Has inly just started happening. Anyone had similar issues ?
The gen 1 had a good clunk going into 1st but I have found with all gen 2 I have owned they are much smoother try adjusting your leaver ( what number is it on ) Bleed the line if it looks old .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Are you talking when stationery or when riding??

All my busas seem to have that same issue when stationery, even my current L3 (2013) which I bought form new. I have always found that if you cannot select 1st easy then redo clutch (release and engage again) and it should drop into first easy. No amount of foot stomping seems to get it to drop until clutch is redone
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I've had a similar issue with my 08, some times it won't select 1st. As batty suggested mate, gently release clutch out all the way and then squeeze it on and it should drop straight in.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
You haven't just fitted lowered pegs by any chance?
My 12 dose the same. As above I just ease the clutch out in case it's not miss reading a gear on the gear selector and grab the clutch and it clunk's in.
Cheers fullas. It was on number 2 on the lever. I'm talking when stationary. I'll try your options. Thanks