Who Still Visits The Forum
I removed my real name form farcebook years ago after my marriage split and my ex and her friends basically crapping on everything I tried to post.....
I did resist for a long time accepting my new missus as my fake farcebook friend not because I thought she would crap on me but really because of the "boys only" rule you so nicely put.... but lets face it, if they married us they already know what immature shits we can be LOL and as long as we flirt openly they will be okay... it's the hidden, secret flirts that hurt them and mean something
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Drop by from time to time , I like to watch
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Bowdog - 8/5/17. I stalk a bit - my work PC doesn't log me on by default so I usually look like a guest. It's been too quiet for too long - time for a Harry's visit I think!
I own a Hayabusa!
Harrys visit? make on a weekend and i too would come...
Coolsmiley
Alias Stu

Growing old happens.
Growing up is a choice!
I own a Hayabusa!
Confused

I'm not sure what we can take away from this little experiment.
In 18 days we've had 29 members comment, including myself.
I suppose this is about what I expected. The die hards.
I think those of us that are on Facebook need to continue to spread the word, letting people now the value of this site.
Why don't we all post a quick reminder to all and sundry including a link.....

?
Clap

I'll be sure to stop past more :) damn facebook!
[Image: nocensorship.gif]
@Shordy I tried in the past leaving reminders of the forum but it basically falls on deaf ears. Everyone knows the value and don't want to see it gone. They all mean to drop in too but it's jut to "hard" to negotiate a log in and then manually select a thread. Facebook is more point and click which is what people want.

As for rides, yes facebook has them posted.. Harry's is soon, and the Drags also rides more often in Brisbane. Not much planned rides in Vic but more pictures of rides that have happened LOL I guess you need to be in the know more than me.

I try to remember to post up Tassie rides but as I seem to be the only active Tassie member even on facebook it's a bit pointless. However I did statrt up my own local rider page which is slowly starting to get some riders along

Over the recent years I have been frustrated, pissed off and sorrowful with watching the forum dwindle. Now I am more resigned to it being an info source (for those of us that use it) and will always try to raise funds through merch to keep it going.

Speaking of which.......

The Members Pack Special is back for May/June

$17 including postage for
1x stubby holder
1x keyring
1x patch
3x stickers
2x fridge magnets
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

maybe the view new posts could be made more prominent? That's basically one click and you see all new posts. Can't be simpler than that.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...on=results&sid=1641f377be96fdac17682086ebb2d8f9
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
Batfink
Dave & megs will take 2 of that little deal
Will call u
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Done old son
Will probe take a day or 2 get to your account
Thanks Dave
Been overseas, just back recently. I check the forum far more often then FB. This way you can see the topics you wanna read.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.