Tool library
A search on here shows only one post from looong ago regarding setting up a tool library. Did it get any traction?
(03-06-2017, 07:44pm)Dogdda Wrote: A search on here shows only one post from looong ago regarding setting up a tool library. Did it get any traction?

Not sure, but what tool library are you thinking of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What tool are you chasing?
Assassin,

I had thought about floating this idea, but as it turned out, someone already had. A repository for Hayabusa special tools that most people may only use once in a blue moon (or once in the life of the bike) and not want the expense of outright purchase.

The idea apparently did not take off!

Camel,

I'm chasing the engine mount spanner. Suzuki part number 09940-14990.
(06-06-2017, 08:16pm)Dogdda Wrote: I'm chasing the engine mount spanner. Suzuki part number 09940-14990.

If your talking about the socket I have one but I'm in Tassie see if you can find one closer if not I can post and you can post back when finished .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep, that's the one thanks Rod, I'll let you know.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, it won't be for a little while, I'm laid up after a hand op.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
(06-06-2017, 08:16pm)Dogdda Wrote: Assassin,

I had thought about floating this idea, but as it turned out, someone already had. A repository for Hayabusa special tools that most people may only use once in a blue moon (or once in the life of the bike) and not want the expense of outright purchase.

The idea apparently did not take off!

Camel,

I'm chasing the engine mount spanner. Suzuki part number 09940-14990.

These tools are available on eBay for a reasonable price actually.... I have all of these tools, but wouldn't be prepared to loan them out in case I need them... besides these sockets, there are not many special tools required to work in these bikes, providing you have a good socket set...
I also have the socket required for steering head bearings, but I use it quite often...
I can only suggest building up a library of your own tools, especially if you plan on keeping the bike for a while... the genuine Suzuki tools are expensive, but the ones you buy on eBay are also good, and made by a machine shop in the UK...

MotionPro also make good motorcycle specific tools... T-bar sockets, Allen keys, and a variety of fork tools as well... quite well priced...