Jindabine Memories.
Never ride the A model of anything.
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus

Hey Rev.
fantastic to know you are still out there circulating but why are you FOLLOWING four bikes ?
Have tried to see if you were still about after your off at Winton with no luck, so supposed you were wrapped up and in your rocking chair on the front verandah.
Bet the onlookers got a surprise when you took off the helmet and wanted to know what this old codger was doing riding such big poweful bikes.
Club forum doesn,t seem the same anymore and makes us wonder where all the past members have gotten to.
Seem to have lost contact with Rock from W.A.
Have still got all my pets,and take them out for a run now and then when the sun is shining.
O.K Glad to know you are still kicking (kick start trumpies) and got a smile on the dial under the Shoei.
Regards
Gunna.
Great to hear from you , You might have to think about our 2009 Meet the Big 20 year bash To be held at Jindy organised By Heidy And the Canbera Crew would be great to grab Gidy up Phil for the special one I'm sure Max would love to see the both of you and so would I

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-05-2018, 05:30pm)perhaps? Wrote: Great to hear from you , You might have to think about our 2009 Meet the Big 20 year bash To be held at Jindy organised By Heidy And the Canbera Crew would be great to grab Gidy up Phil for the special one I'm sure Max would love to see the both of you and so would I

G'day
2019 perhaps? love to see more details here...
Regards
Kevin
99 bus
15 bus