Ping Glen...
Hey Glen,

Do you do any kind of Decals??? I am after some horsey Decals. I got them for my cruiser way back and now I have the F Truck and want the same Decals but cant get them anywhere.

Cheers Dee
Why, thank you Trix. A beer on me for sure.

Yep Dee. I can do a Horse for you. My Stepfather called me Horse my whole life after that damn cat. Apparently, that was my personality during my formative years.
Thanks for that Glen, What is your email address and I will email you some pic's of what I am after.

cheers Dee
Hey Glenn,
Another idea for your Tshirts.

If you still have the master for the one you did for me with the "Hunt the Prey" Kanji on the back.

You could add a list of "Prey" underneath like your Menu items or even just their company logos.
I.E. Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, BMW, Aprilia, MV Agusta, Ducati etc etc.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
I always thought on the tombstomes would be great. They are to small. I am actually wearing the Meatloaf one now. It is always at the top of the pile.

I can do that, well, I can have a shot anyways.
U have a pm.
Got him. Can do.
The shirts arived yesterday and look great. thanks again glen.
mmm, I'll have to see these shirts I reckon "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

No probs Loafie, maybe you can model yours for us or whatever the blokey version of 'model' is. Pull a face or something.

I can make pretty much any shirt you like Raz. I'm getting to be pretty handy at it. For example, I could make a matching shirt for your artwork from today. I can now contour cut it correctly and have made some shirts to match a few of the custom bike kits sold in the US. Little tricky at first but I have it down now. They are 37 bucks each and I use good shirts, I'm not quick but you already know that. lol. That's soon forgotten when it rocks up right though.
No worriez glen .
FRONT

BACK
Cheers bro. I didn't actually expect you to do it. Glad you did but. You'd think I'd be able to do it myself but I don't have one of my own, how weird is that?