Its Painting Time!!
2.5K thats cheaper than my new paintjob.....

not exactly stock though
yah - thus far 1800 for the paint work - so add on decals & stuff & it adds up quick hehehe - tho I will be adding more - maybe make it in to the secret bling club lol "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

told ya, electromold

I'd rather go out clubbing if im looking to get screwed
I can thoroughly recommend Glenn

He has the patience of an angel (dealing with me, you need it!!) Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
Geez, angel, pain in the arse, I'm real popular down here. No PM arrived here or I would have been basking in the glory of being a cheap bastard. lol. I could do that whole job for $1800, probably less (and maybe give some change, if I have any left) and have it totally fitted out ready to go back on. I can do a Vermulen no probs. I reckon I can do a way better job as well. If you want to stick with your guy, no biggie. A full kit like on the rizoma would be about $500 from me and that's everything. $570 in full light sensitive (which looks orsm and is my preferred medium nowadays because it so spectacular. That paint should be the same colours but in ultra mini flake with pearl. I'd really like to have those panels though to get it exactly right. keep in mind that I am Tobins aussie dealer and pretty much his only designer now, so i can get those good too, gixxers as well. and all the other stuff, screens, yep, I'm a Rumble dealer. All other stuff as well, I can get it. Some of these guys aren't the quickest but at the end of the day, who cares as long as it's right, right?

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the support.

regards,
Glen.
Glen - that looks MAD! Very Happy

With what I have in mind - that would go well - if you could picture the bike in my sig with new paint job with the mess grilling, the polish job no the frame & swing arm & grab rail plus the stickers - Iam also fitting some crash knobs that I saw on ebay that are highly polished & a new screen being Iridium Titanium finish - well I think you know where I m going Very Happy
actually - www.users.on.net/~razz0r/busa.JPG & www.users.on.net/~razz0r/busa1.jpg might help with the idea I have

Gddy - you got mail lol

Iam out of PM's for the day - only allowed 5 hahaha

"Operation fix & bling Scratchys bike" "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Edited by: RaZ80 at: 31/10/06 22:13
BTW, a full Kanji kit in shiny ally or the normal colours (metallics) is only $150. I have an absolute pearler of brushed ally kit sitting here, never been another like it as far as the contrasts go. ally on ally. better than I hoped. I could ship this kit tomorrow. Since I have done the Busa kits so often, the full kit in the light sensitive gear is $420 in any design you can think of. I have one to do tonight. Black and red carbon fibre with a white edge. Very nice. I am also working on a WW2 fighter Busa kit. All the little rivets and everything. Nobody wants it, I just wanted to make it. I will post an image later tonight, I have the Kanji almost licked. I have been practicing my Vanga girls (chicks on fighters) for a while, I reckon I have it down. $80 for a little suzuki is criminal. Don't shop with those arse clowns. I have taken some pics and I'll photobucket those bad boys later on. Actually, I can do it now, kit seems to be working again. What I am trying to demonstrate here is aluminium with exactly the same material used in the insets that have been cut at an offset angle, looks like different material but it isn't. I have a protective layer over the sheet until I finish processing it but you can see the different tones that show up on different viewing angles. I left the pics completely untouched so you can see it as I see it. It look really nice and I can't believe that Suzuki didn't think of it.

Drop ma a line Raz about the indiglo guage faces.

Cheers, Phil. ridingnottalking@hotmail.com

"Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Edited by: RaZ80 at: 31/10/06 22:49
hI GDYUP,

Can you let me know about the speedo????

Thant looks wicked, I was thinking of either Blue or Red gages, but the whits orsum.

Cool man, let me know

Ash.

check this out!!!!!
sticker kits 4 busa
www.alloutgraphics.com/pr...i/srr.html kits
Give Petespitstop a ring Ash. (03) 9799 0531

He sells them for the right price and will post them to you no problems. He will also fit them.

It's a fiddley job. If I was doing it again I would ask Pete to fit them for me. Luckily I had Rev helping me. You need at least 3 hands and alot of patience...........

The novelty has worn off now. But when I got them I was almost going bush looking at them at night. They look great!

Cheers, Phil.
Huge thanks to Glen66 ;) rocked up to work to find a package on my desk very cool!!

Also thanks to Pete's Pitstop for the help as well - bikes getting dropped off tomorrow - when I pick her up pics will be posted "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"