Townsville /North QLD Members
Just wondering how many members there is up this way I only know of 4 counting myself,Ritchard ,Grant, Dan
Thats all for the moment, I have a guy at work how rides a Bus and isn't in the club.

I met a new owner the other week at the track and went for a ride the next day with him and my work mate and he's thinking about getting on and haveing a look

So thats 2 more on Busa up north that I ride with.

We have to get somthing going when Grant gets his shit together.....what ya think Mark

and there is Bret ( he is putting Grants donk back together for him ) who has the Turbo Blade ( thats in Rapid Mag right now)
he is keen for a ride as well... and I dusted him at the track to..... just had to throw that in
I'm back on Tues will give you a call
Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
yeah mine busa is almost complete... it's getting a small little paint job too... ha ha ha ha..

just waiting for the S&R Pro interceptor from Ray.. (hurry up.. )

I reckon i'll be riding the busa around by the end of this month.. just in time for my 2.5 months holidays..

Yeah, I think theres only the 4 of us busa boys up here that are on this forum.. time to recruit some me thinks..

I'll be away for another 2 weeks (unless I can get away from the army exercise)

Thats not a bad effort for Townsville .... a Big block busa, a turbo busa, and a turbo CBR, plus a turbo GSXR 1000 (100kms south) not bad for a hick town.. New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.auEdited by: MacBusa at: 10/11/06 23:35
The guy at the track wasnt a blue bus? i know there is one for sale he recons it scares him . And i met a guy at lockies when i was getting tyres for the harley he was in the RAAF i think have to get together when every one is in town
The guy at the strip was on a new Black/Silver one.
he works out at Osbourne Mine I think

Mark did you get contact details off the ones you meet?
Be a fun day if we can get a big crew of Busa's together for a ride

Head out to Magnetic Island for a swim...

You can get some locals to look after the bikes while your gone. I'm sure they will be ok.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
There are a few good places to get some dirt bikes for hire over there. I did it last year and had a ball.

I'd go over there and do it again if anyone else wanted to go over for a day or two.

Hi to you Nth. Qld members I was just up in Townsville 2 weeks ago and did'nt see another Busa the hole time I was there, pity it would have been fun to have ridden with you while I was there. took the Busa to Magnetic did all the usual rides Charters Towers ,Ravenswood Mt. Stewart Paluma Dam then headed north to Cairns , Cape Tribulation , Cooktown and all the highland roads a few times It would to have been good to have ridden with some other Busas.I did 6,200 klns over the 11 days. I might be able to catch up next time I'm up that way.
Cowboy.
Quote:up in Townsville 2 weeks ago and did'nt see another Busa

Mate you must have had your eyes shut we were out and about 2 weeks ago...
Next time drop us a line and we will get some thing going. OK
Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
Thanks Richard for the offer I'll do that next time. It must have been because it was a week day that you were'nt around. See you all next time.
Cowboy.