Hey VIC whats these new hoon laws in victoria?
Unless youlean over a bit too far eh Raz (or ride through a construction site )
well - there is leaning it over & dropping it - I've dropped it - never had a lean that much to scrap the fairing or my knee lol I think a few that have hit the track have tho

as for construction sites... yeah thats a little hairy

I dont consider myself more then an ok rider - I am still & always will be learning its just after 3~4 years I have learnt it can do all this stuff - for me it was getting my mind over it & learning how do it & be comfy with it as well hahaha "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Edited by: RaZ80 at: 13/11/06 20:45
Getting ya knee down is fairly easy on the busa (especially when you're 6'3)but since I didn't have sliders on the pants I usually wear I had to adjust the way I ride to stop unnessisary grinding....

How long till you get her back from Ian? [
The busa handles pretty good for a big heavy bike

You can make it handle WAY better with a few minor & inexpensive modifications that just about everybody overlooks ( ) (Pull up )

But at the end of the day, it's still a big heavy bike with a lot of inertia & I can't get it to change direction any quicker than it wants to & this is exactly where a GOOD RIDER on a 600 will leave you/me behind through the reefton or any other tight twisty.

6 years on 2 busa's has taught me this, but hey, we all knew it anyway right
Maggot sorry dude you are going to have to change your monkey thing everytime I see it I think its a post from Pan for some reason

Pan don't look, It looks like Pan Hee Hee
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
It's a great all round bike I think. Does everything adequately but does some things great like allowing a novice at the Drags to post a 10.9 sec run on my first day last Saturday.
And my Busa is absolutely stock standard except for the bubble screen.
Hey i never said the busa didnt handle,its just hard work on such a big heavy bike.You talk about blowin away 600s,sports bikes ect and yes you can,but that has more to do with rider ability than bike.If the busa is such a great handling bike,i dont see too many racing?
The only way to really judge is to try a good piece of your favorite road or track and test it with different bikes,its no comparison saying oh i just blasted one of those rac rep things on my busa,therefore the busa must be better handling.
I know a guy up the reefton that can pretty much blow most away on an old 80s bmw boxer thingie(are you listening ).Does he have the best handling bike,errr no i dont think so,but he is a fuckin good rider.To me i have ridden quite a few differnt bikes on my fav piece of road and i know there are easier bikes to ride through it than the busa.
As i said for what the busa was built for its fantasic,and that doesnt mean it wont go well through twisties or commute down to the local shop or tour or whatever,but thats why we have such a large market,to get a bike that will suit your needs,even if its just to bling up or to have bragging rights to the fastest production motorbike.
The Phantom is back
That would be 2nd fastest

Cheers,
Holge
Hey Simmo the monkey thing is for Pan anyhow since he seems convinced that it's a good likeness for me, and it does except that I have a mohawk.

It can't be pan anyway...... the monkey in this pic still has hair [
Hey Rocket is that the bloke who used to go round the Boulevard years ago?
If so I remeber that bloke...awesome rider... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968
Maggot - 2 ~ 3 weeks maybe?

gotta get some crash posts to send to him tho - need to get hooked up & will be hunting some down tomorrow.
Blingparts has some I want - but I heard he went bush

Rocket - you got it buddy - a bunch of riders all riding diffrent bikes but at the same skill level is where you can see the track work of these wicked sport bike & the bus will never be there with them but like rev said - we all knew that. its all down to the rider. I guess I am talking road riding only - mostly - it will keep up with everyone in the corners & blow them away on the strights but again all down to the rider.

so I am screwed when I get mine back from Ian lol dont wanna drop it again!!! "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

crash posts?? um are they like crash nobs?? if you're after the billet ones let me know since I have a set off Kaneg I never fitted and I dont want to cut the fairings with the new custom paintwork. [Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 13/11/06 22:44
sold!

sending you a PM coz yes - those are the ones I am after ;) want to give them to Ian so he can cut the fairing & fit them for me "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

If you want i'll drop them off to him tomorrow morning since I live 10 mins down the road from him and I'm down that way every day at the gym anyhow. [