Tank Bras with Kanji Symbols
My searching has yielded results and it looks like I won't have to make my own. These are the ones fitted to the 40th Anniversay model as shown in the Member's Gallery I think.
store.58cycle.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=286

Has anyone got one of these or used this company before?
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
They look okay, though I also like the look of the kind Simmo has (just his colour is crappy )

If you find out more or are thinking of ordering, let me know and I might order too and save us costs on shipping...
"sometimes, crime does pay"
<i></i>
Actually, the seat looks pretty good too. Were you thinking of one of them as well?
<i></i>
I'll keep you in mind for the order Pan.
No seat covers for me, I spend too much time on my seat to have an embedded Kanji symbol stuck on my ass cheeks.
There is a Blue and Silver busa in Newcastle with the seat covers though and the quality looks pretty good.
The one in Newcastle has embroidered leather seat rather than just a cover.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Pan,
I am going to order one of these tank bras.
I will get a price from them for delivery etc.
I estimate about $190AU each on current exchange rates.
If you decide you want one, let me know in the next week or so.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
I'm in. Please order one for me as well. I can BSB transfer money to you in advance... PM your details to me and I'll put a $200 deposit in...

Thanks Busgo
<i></i>
Busgo, any room left for one more order (blue and silver tank bra)? <i></i>
I will suss out the cost and financial transfer details and post up a call for orders when I get a chance. May be a week or two.
Rgds BUSGO

<i></i>
Thanks Busgo. I try to check posts most days, but if you need money in a hurry send me an SMS or call.

Cheers,
Pan
<i></i>
Busgo,
Have you seen the add on ebay for tank bras?
Posted under motorcycle accessories, some body in Qld calling himself jed 202 is running the add . Item .......53
ending 7 sept. Seems as though he has a supply - have emblem on, current bid $51 , he nominates price $199 .
Worth a look, hope this is some help. No , nothing to do with me. <i></i>
Imagunna,
Thanks I'll check it out.
May save us some trouble with international finances.

Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
I've never bought off EBAY and not confident about it, so it would be great if you could let me know Ray...

Thanks,
Pan
<i></i>
Pan,
Find Ebay fairly easy to use, - you would have to register under a user name and a password ,(you wont get anything to do with busas, i tried), but once done its only a matter of following the prompts. E.G. you bid or buy and they will notify you by email or on ebay web page.. Have used it often and not had any problems. The busa tank bras appear to be only black,(not coloured)as the ones from USA. but there is an email contact with seller so questions as to bras could be asked. <i></i>
Hi Pan RE tank cover,s in Qld ph (07) 47257001 & ask for
Jarad . Direct debit = in the post & at your door step in 3 days. <i></i>
Thanks again Imagunna,
I won the tank bra on Ebay and will post up a photo when it arrives.
Sorry to you other guys who wanted to get in on the USA order. You could still do it for the nice embroided ones though.
I reckon they would be better for Bling effect.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>