Raptor Shift Lights
hey guys I have another question for ya's I decided to fix the disco light problem that i was having with my shift light and changed my postive to a big fat orange wire like simmo did and the earth is still on the frame all is working ok except when I set it at say 2400 rpm it isnt working and before any smart asses say it needs to be higher i know when I changed settings and switched the key back on it flashes twice for the 2000 right and 4 times for the 400 rpm and then does it's disco thing is this right so what am i missing and why doest it light up at the requested rpm setting

power is there I have checked but forthe life of me I cant find the destructions that came with the light help me out before I use a hammer to fix it once and for all Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

I Am Not Racist I Hate Everyone Equally

<i></i>
Dunno..... mine works good

Prolly telling ya how to suck eggs but......

Check a few obvious things like:

4 cylinder mode: switches 1 & 3 back, switch 2 forward
These are tricky to set

When you set the RPM switches, line the "pip" up on the numbers, not the screwdriver slot

Set it to a decent figure (like 10,500) & check it

Had mine flashing in morse code chasing

<i></i>
Thanks Rev but i think i have mine sorted it only flashed twice on Friday night and it wasnt the disco effect just a solid flash and no i wasnt at the shift point it seemed to be on really hard braking but i do have my indicators flashing at weird rates sometime fast sometimes slow it even looks like they are flashing to the shift light settings I have no idea on that one I ended up using the big orange wire for the positive te yellow with blue trace for the tacho and the aux plug for the earth Regards Bill

With A Mod Like This On Your Bike You Could Save Money On Bling

I Am Not Racist I Love All Tits Big And Small

<i></i>
Bill send me an email and I'll scan some destructions to ya
FF1 <i></i>
Hey there FF1 I will take a chrome jobby if you have one... just let me know how to pay!
hugedanovar@hotmail.com

oh yeah blue leds if possible <i>Edited by: BusaDan at: 30/1/06 10:26 pm
</i>
Have one Chrome unit left .but I only have RED led units. can send COD
FF1 <i></i>
Hey FF1,
I'll take the chrome with the red leds if you still have them. What's the easyest way to give you my details?
Thanks
‘Slow & steady wins the race….. but it’s a lot easier on a Busa!’
Turtle
<i></i>
Turtle only have Black or 1 Silver unit left in Shift lights until next shipment. Let me know if either is ok or can order chrome in next order for you.
I can ship COD also if thats Ok ?
petespitstop at net2000.com.au
FF1 <i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 31/1/06 9:39 am
</i>
I'll take it FF1 Chrome with red. <i></i>
Busadan it's winging it's way to you in the hands of our mighty Oz Post as I type. You should see it today or tomorrow at the latest
FF1 <i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 1/2/06 12:23 am
</i>
Thanks mate... can't wait. Next time can you get it here YESTERDAY? <i></i>
Hey there FF1... I still haven't received my shift light. Friday 3.10pm.? <i></i>
Hey Dan .................hence the scary face beside Oz Post when I sent it They appear to take how ever long they decide sadly ..............if not there Monday let me know and shall chase them from this end.
FF1 <i></i>
No probs we deal with Aussie Post daily... <i></i>