glen @ Thunder
For those who are trying to get in contact with me without clogging up the discussion thead. This is mainly for a bit of transparency in case anyone else feels like piping in. More the merrier. <i></i>
Yay another thread to watch, any luck getting some pics or specs on those carbon fiber farings yet Glen?
Looks like I should be able to get an arvo shift running so I might be able to get a set sooner that I thaught. <i></i>
Q: just wonderin about the mounts on those mirrors, are they fixed or do they fold in like the stock items, Hight speed lane splits in peak hour, not very smart but every inch counts.

A - they fold like a brand new busa mirror, probably because they are brand new mirrors. They are definately narrower and look the goods. Don't fold under load but will fold before damaging another vehicle or giving you the toss. The mirrors are fully adjustable with a hex key.

hope that helps out Matt.

regards,
Glen. <i></i>
yeah cheers glen, I kinda pull my mirrors in when I split, the extra couple of inches makes all the difference sometimes. How long till your site is up and running? My baby still looks stock, and nice it may be but she could be so much better... <i></i>
You must cut it close. Confession time, I did nick a chicks mirrors about five months ago picking too small a gap. Still feel a bit bad about it even though it didn't break her mirror or mine. fairly pissy confession. lol. I should have the whole thing up and running soon, i am just a techno spaz but I'm getting better. here is a preview of the header. I am still writing up the content when i get the chance. I have just ordered ten more sets of those type, probably about two weeks.

<i></i>
yep, they are getting back to me tomorrow. I have the hump mods sitting here. <i></i>
All sounds good.I'm still waiting for paypal to send the confirmation payments to my account so we can sort that hump kit out. Still if I can get an arvo shift up and running it means an excuse for more money to spend on carbon <i></i>
where are you at? I think you are in Vic, is that right? We are moving to Seymour (yeah, i know, lol) at the end of the year. We will have to head out and stir up the vic cops some time. <i></i>
I suppose I do cut it a bit close on occasions but i'll just call it youthful indiscretions...but I did just have two mates who I ride with taken out two days apart. Still live and learn, ones ok the other will probably wind up like me with a permanent limp <i></i>
I live in knox out to the east of melboune but I work up in thomastown, Im the foreman at a waterjet profiling company there <i></i>
Head down to yea theres some great roads out that way, not to far from Seymour, then hit the reefton, the spur (painful memories but its a great area to ride in) <i></i>
waterjets are cool. do you guys cut rims? ha. always sniffing.

a perm limp? I have a far less cool, premature retreating hairline, like moses at the red sea.

oh well, got to go to bed, gotta play army guys in the morning. Bloody PT. <i></i>
I reckon i can improve on the hump mod. when i get off my arse and make a new improved one, i'll send you one for nix. Don't hold your breath though, i have too learn how to sew first. don't ask. lol. <i></i>
Sew????? umm ok.
Were looking at getting a new waterjet soon but the owner is a bit tight he wont get me a 3d profile cutter but i'll see what I can persuade him to get. We've got a cnc router sitting out back we are starting to use now, did some nice billit plate holders, but finding time to do my own work is the main problem at the moment <i></i>
I know why the man is holding out. Those machines are seriously expensive. I called the suppliers for your stuff today in the am and they assured me they had the order and were confirming right then. guess what? nix. I will call them tomorrow and get them off their butts or quite a few guys are going to be on my butt.

I heard back from that printer today, he tried to rip me off and he will go hungry then. checkmate mate. So, i am going to go it alone. I quoted a large printer and cutter today, my god. a shite one was almost 20G and a good one was 47. I guess i will be making my own machine as well. Everyone is out to grab money for nothing. The ironic thing is, I would buy if they were even remotely sensible. Enough belly aching on that.

<i></i>