TiForce reasets $495.. Limited time.2 Sets SOLD
Cheers,
Kawasuki<i>Edited by: kawasuki at: 4/8/06 8:26 pm
</i>
are they ajustable ray ?they look hot . <i></i>
Yes mate they are adjustable,can get them in black also. And there's no pink ones. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
surely you could get them anodised specialy for MechanX? how long is this price gonna last? <i></i>
Lets give U members,, say 6 weeks that should give u plenty of time to make up your minds on having a set of these fine reasets. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I don't know how you got them for that Ray, but my hat is off to you. Did you roll a Ti-F salesman or something?

Matt and I have been talking about these particular sets, here is what we have found.

Machined from billet aluminum with special surface treatment, and then anodized in clear or black finish.

* 9 position adjustable foot peg position
* Adjustable shift rod stroke
* Adjustable shifter and brake pedals
* Knurled foot pegs for better grip and feel
* Standard or reverse shifting
* Roller bearing for pivoting surface
* Available in black or clear anodizing

The only thing that stands out to me is the omission of the rear brake light bracket and spring. (don't mean it doesn't exist, but it wasn't written down, Ray could tell ya for sure) There are plenty of ways to jimmy one up, so don't let that put you off.
<i>Edited by: glen66 at: 1/8/06 11:24 pm
</i>
who needs the brake light sensor thingy? it'll come on with the front anyway. Ray I'll PM you on thursday when I know how much cash I'll have to spare.

Cheers
Matt <i>Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 3/8/06 10:05 am
</i>
are they the fully adjustable ti force race, with reverse gear selection as well?? (cheers Glen) <i></i>
i have mailed them to find out re the switch, and Glen I gave them a offer they couldnt refuse.
Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Did you show them your panty collection ray? <i></i>
aww comon mechanX you just want him to whip em out so you can have a sniff dontcha?

t <i></i>
Yes the dayglow orange ones. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Quote:The only thing that stands out to me is the omission of the rear brake light bracket and spring

They come with the bracket.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>