Opinion required - tell me what you want.
As you guys know, I have been making custom decal sets. I can't be getting it right because they aren't selling. I have examined the products themselves, good materials, quality job and all is fine. So, it must be my designs. Give me your personal opinion on what you would like too see. Not just Kanji's (although ideas welcome) but feel free to think whole bike theme types. There is nothing you can do with a brush that I can't do with vinyl.

or tell me to piss off and think up my own stuff. lol.

How's this then, best idea gets a free set up too $200 in the design they nominate. (which buys a lot of my time). and I'll donate five metallic dry application OEM sets to our charity auction in Jindy. <i></i>
I am chasing a rear brake rotor with the kanji cut into it.- you asked.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Im not saying I want but heres a possible idea for you. Hayabusa being a japanese bird of prey much like an eagle, maybe an idea wud be to create an eagles head depicting the hayabusa as in a bike I came across here;

motorcyclemonkey.com/hayabusa.htm

That bike has it instead of the suzuki, Im not sure Id remove mine. However the newer models with just an S which looks a bit lame might be pleased with an eagles head on either side.

Just an idea......might win your competition too.

PS. Best off when producing decals to first make an oem replica, exact and perfect quality. That at least shud produce customers fixing theyre panels and looking to replace oem decals but for a far cheaper price. Just my 2 bobs worth to you. <i></i>
Best bet is put your time into making
the best factory replica kits at the right price they'll sell before custom work
shane <i></i>
I would buy a set tomorrow if they were available <i></i>
I want naughty images of Hot women damn near NAKED!!!!!!!!! but like cartoon ones.

no really im serious <i></i>
I am with Shredder, a good copy of the original will sell heaps more than a custom design.
Maybe some different colour choices.

I also like the scaled ones, where they are either larger or smaller size than stock, but still look like they came out like that. <i></i>
I'M WITH DAN! After seeing Simmo's hot near naked woman, I want one of my own.
(why do people always think I am a lesbian) <i></i>
Oh heidi and dan you mean stuff like this

Cheers Bill

The cured Blingaholic

<i></i>
Cheers Guys,
PM sent ref: Front Rotor.

The OEMs aren't an issue, got them and can do them in any colour, size (they change very slightly over the years), scale or out of any material that you need. I know they are about 9 pound on ebay but don't be fooled. Interior vinyl. A well made set should run at about 50 bucks at mates rates, whether you shop with me or elsewhere. Question anything under that. Tapeworks use the same process and materials as i do and they are charging $185 without shipping. Don't even ask what their flamework or personalisation is running at. To be honest, they are charging to much and I am cutting my own throat.

I have done a bird for the Busa, in fact, it is our logo. I run it on my bike and Maggot runs it on his new flamed out bike. Keep the ideas coming Volvi, I'd be more than happy to add more pimp to the Beast.

The ladies. I have done mock ups with the girls in mind. I have drawn quite a few with an eye towards the nose girl look of a WW2 fighter. A variant would be the asian look in the manja. I will whack a picture here with a mock up i have been fooling with. Personally, i don't like it. I like it from a poster POV just not on a bike. It would be ok in gator glass. i wouldn't call you a leso, Heidi. probably be too scared of getting dragged off and wind up with my foot in my mouth. lol.

<i></i>
maybe something like this. not finished yet but you get the idea.

<i></i>
Glen what about the kanji logo with the falcon superimposed on it,or visa versa, or the bird that is depicted by the japs as hayabusa.? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
I have made a bird type. I could make the horizontal into the swept wings if someone was interested in it.

<i></i>
I kinda like the one with the chick in kanji glen although was kinda looking for something a little naughtier. Im really a dirty old man trapped in a 21 year old <i></i>
And you reckon I write without thinking! <i></i>