Front Pocket Design One
EzCode Parsing Error:

Email Edited by Fox  at: 8/9/00 9:10:30 pm
Thumbs up. Will do my bit tomorrow!
I like the non-symetrical feel of the second one. Could the lettering be done with a black outline (if it does not get printed on black, cause even on the grey, the yellow is starting to get lost).
Good idea

In case you did not get it - the "non-symmetrical" one is the front of the bike - i.e. the text forms a wheel and the knji is the front forks ...
Email
I like it even more, now.
Though the second one can be viewed as forks on wheel, it would not be generally seen as such rather as a printing error, that my opinion. The first one as your personal logo looks better imho.
Yes it could be a bit subtle - witness the fact that Richard did not get it.

I tend to like the first one but we would have to vary the colours according to the T Shirt - Richard id thinking grey - I guess it needs to go to a poll.
Email
like the yellow on black looks excellent

worlds fastest club is a rather large boast fastest motorcycle club maybe :-)
Yellow on black is great. Lets do it. Is any-one organizing printing etc...?
I am getting pricing at the moment, and we hope to get some order forms with pricing sorted out in the next two to three weeks. Part of the problem is that we do not have contact with many interstaters other than email, and they have not responded recently or do not post. We will want to have a minimum number of firm orders before we can print. However, it does not look like it will be too expensive. More details real soon....
Yellow on black looks good, except black t shirts only look good before any wash, then you always get lint which makes it real ugly. On another point 'australian hayabusa club' should start from the 7-8 o'clock position and not 12.