Limited Edition Club Dvd (Order here)
There were definitely people in front of me DJ, especially on Sunday, my paintwork is ruined

Looks like a respray in the new year coming up

Ah well ya gotta use em, blinged or not
Rev pls don't talk to me about paint.
Another Jindy story to come out soon when I am up to it.... ...
Thanks Rev1 your are the nicest bloke on this board with all the praise you give me about my bike I have no idea on what picture you are talking about but at the moment the bike is only 1 inch down front and rear it used to be 3 inches but not very streetable that low you go through boots, pegs and middle of the tyre mostly makes you wanna put a dual compound touring tyre instead of sporties have fun with what ever you decide and I will ad that yours is by far the best RED / BLACK bike I have ever seen I sooooooooooooo want your bike Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
There's 2 pics of your bike on the club dvd
Bill and Rev, I'm feelin' a lot of love happening in this thread...
How about a group hug?

Fellow blingers have to stick together you know pan handle

Would that be classified as mutual pocket pissing
I spent a couple of hours going through the DVD in detail today and I must say it is a great job and a credit to DJs skills.
There may be a slight leaning towards the Vic members but that is understandable given what DJ has to work with.

Pete obviously put a lot of work into the disk and there is some really entertaining stuff.
We all like to see a good prang, when we are not in it, but I get no enjoyment from seeing SNUFF videos though and will skip this section every time. "Sick puppies will probably love it "
Overall the DVD is a
Rgds BUSGO
Thanks Busgo and I hear you re the graphic stuff.
It does carry a warning not for the fainthearted but I also had reservations about putting it on... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!
Hey Dopey you sent mine yet Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest
Thanks for the kind reminder Bill.
Just got the Dvd's back from Dirtbags yesterday.
Will be in mail tomorrow...
whoohoo...!! only 79 left to sell! Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Hey DJ, Don't forget to save one for me I'll try to make it for a coffee on Friday if your gunna be there.. Cheers,
Holge
( Riding not Polishing )
No worries Tom,
I'm not there Fri as I'm working again but you can pop in and pick it up on the way through if you like...
just email me to arrange...I'm in Glenroy... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Mine turned up today thanks DJ.
If you haven't ordered one yet, DO IT NOW!!
It is obvious Pete has put some time into producing
it and it is unreal!!!!!

Thanks again mate.
Shane

On ya Shane,
Good to hear you enjoyed it.
Don't forget people, details on how to get yours are at the start of this thread... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
hey pete i dont like money orders so would prefer to put it straight into ur bank let me know the details on how much all up ie with post. and i'll put it in there for u