How hard is power commander to install?
Considering I'm pretty talented <i></i>
I believe they are plug ins.
But if you own a new busa under warranty, you may void it if you start modifying the baby.
I have fitted Staintune cans and a K&N filter with no need for a power commander. The pipes are loud without the removable baffles but the bike runs smoother with them in.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
BusaDan,
I see from your other posts that you have already started the power surge with a TRE, so ignore my other post about warranty worries.
We haven't got any 2005 owners with piccies in the Gallery. Why don't you send DJ some shots of your bike for the Gallery. You will find it in the menu at the top of the discussions index.
Rgds BUSGO
<i></i>
Thanks, ok I will put up some photo's but it's kinda boring yet. I got some cool gear comin next week. I'll chuck it on and take some pics. Waranty shmaranty! if it just plugs in... I'll just unplug it. <i></i>
but can you remap it by yourself without a dyno BusaDan just how talented are you Regards Bill

"Secret Mod Group Is Kicking Butt"

Busa's Rule On The Rest<i></i>
AAHHH, I'm sure if I plug one end into my butt, hold my breath, and wish REALLY HARD, it will tune itself. That's how I did my last one.

Pretty tallented not everyone can do this. <i></i>
ah full of shit.. thought so

Is that in self diagnostic mode..... obviously open loop

you'll get there...... we need a good laugh every now and again!!!!! <i></i>
Just received P.C. and it is set up for standard config with new map already installed. You can download different maps off the net and cd provided as you change your bike. Obviously not as good as dyno but not bad for free. <i></i>
Be careful, some of those maps can really screw you up. One good thing about power commander is that if you do screw it up, setting everything to zero will sort it out again as the stock ECU will not have any of it's outputs modified.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
Ya still holdin ya breath <i></i>
Nah all the smoke has cleared away now, though she was a smoky bitch when i fired it up with that map in it.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Maps of the net Would they be the one's for the US ecu or the Aust ecu ? <i></i>
Don't play around yourself. I just had my 99 remapped at Petes pitstop. After I fitted TRE, small air filter mod and removed pair valves. The old girl is like a new bike, awesome.
Huge power stands and rolling burnouts. I am booked in for a wrist transplant early next week, and also getting my arms shorten back to orginal length. Well done fasterfaster1.

Ride like you stole it.
Carey <i></i>
If you want some maps i can send you some and so can many other people on this site
It's good fun playing around yourself if you like that kind of satisfaction at the end of the day and see how these things work
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>
Simmo.

He means PC2 maps, not a UBD!!!!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA