Astor Metal Finishes Chrome Plating in Sydney
Quote:Astor will not do wheels,
Yes he does ask again, he has been trying to talk me into doing mine at $450 each, I said it was a bit steep then he said bring the bike in for a better quote and said the more you clean them up the cheaper it would be
Pan looks like getting his polished up ones done there also
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
I guess he has changed his tune. $450 for a chromed set of wheels seems to be very cheap? At the time he told me no way but things change I guess.

Still a nice looking piece of footpath

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
No, that was the grass simmo, and I dont think we should start talking about leather and grass in the same sentence, esp since you've only just seen your way clear from the Jellywrestler debate.

Honestly, the bike looks good. I thought in the beginning that it would be too much copper, but it has worked out. Onya Mate!!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
She's looking coppery and sweet Simmo, they must be good. Copper jacketted are certainly the quickest bullets bloke. You're on the money!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
AWSOME!!!! Great job Simmo!!!
Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>
Got the rest of my parts back the other day (see top of this page) turned it around in just over a week
They always seem to be very busy and they are good
Pans in the steps on going next

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
Yep, I've got 3/4 of it done thanks to Simmo and Yoyo
Should be putting the stuff in for chroming on Thursday...

"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Looks like you are making good progress Pan, I'm starting to get excited about getting my bike done once you are finished. Do they do red parts (want to do the axle adjuster blocks in red)

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
Not sure if they do red...
There was abloke at your place with red wheels though and they looked really good. Do you remember who that was?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Pan - That was slyness (Joe) - I think the wheels were from a company in the gong.

Ruffy

"St George can't play.........."

<i></i>
Just updated lastest pics on very 1st post
Remember if you go in there ask for Richard and no matter what you ride say your from the Hayabusa club
If you talk to Paula we are the Hayabusa scooter club
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Hi Simmo,
Love the high mounts on the purple busa, Where did you get them from and how much if you don't mind me asking? <i></i>
Fozzy, the sexy looking black/purple belongs to blackzook. Simmo rides one of those rusty old coppery ones

still at the moment its in better nick than mine....
The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
They are hmf high mounts.They make good horsepower and sound good.They are about 4kg lighter than stock but the build is ok just not the best.I think from memory they are a bit over 2 grand into australia.If you must have a twin full system they are the ones to buy.If you want a single system theres many 2 choose from. <i></i>
I disagree with you (as usual) Glenn,
The BEST two pipe system is the polished Staintunes at $1100.
Closely followed by the REMUS, Kerkers and Gianellis in Carbon Fibre.

I do like the look of the high mount HMFs on Bruces bike though and they may be lighter but they are much dearer.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>