Astor Metal Finishes Chrome Plating in Sydney
I have the Staintunes too and am very happy with them.
The HMF's are a totally different sound though. Much "meaner" sounding than Staintunes, even without baffles.
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Foz, I would recommend the HMF's to anyone the sound is unique. I have heard of serious quality problems but mine were fine and I've had no problems in 2 years and 30k.

To be fair they are very expensive at well over 2 grand but if you want something different well worth it.

The staintunes are not really comparable as they are slipons not a full system like the HMF's.

If you are after slips ons the Staintunes are the best, great quality and value. For a full system then prolly Yoshies or similar are the way to go. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
good advice Bruce. Your HMFs look nice for your combo.

Gianellis. mmm. (insert dribble) Gianellis. <i></i>
I didn,t know staintune made a twin FULL system busgo?.For $1100 thats a bargain.And they still only make 3hp over stock. Put your reading glasses on mate and put your trigger finger away Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Hay !!! this is the Astor Metal thread
Take your cat fight to the Exhaust thread thanks
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Don't have a cow Glenn,
Placing a nice pair of cans on a standard full twin system is still a full twin system..

Back to the chrome info.
For any good Chrome work in Newcastle see HAMILTON Chrome in the white pages.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
No cows ray,just keeping the pot well stirred or it will burn. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Thats right Simmo this is the polished thread, And did someone mention TiForce systems?? for there quality and price.Hmmm if they didnt they should. Yep "stay in tune's" thats what they do cause they dont make enough gee gees to warrant a good tune. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Funny Kawasuki. It's not ALL about Gee Gees is it?

IMHO looks, price and sound overide a couple of ponies.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Thanks all for the info guys.I think i'll take Blackzooks advice and spend the extra $$$.Mate, can i bother you for a name or number of the supplier? Cheers <i></i>
Good luck with the rebirth of the frankenbusa.
Did it hurt? <i></i>
the most painful thing is not currently having a registered bike, but I should have that sorted shortley. Still they all seem like a poor cousin after the big bus
The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
Where did you buy yours bruce? Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Fozzy i know were u get them from.
info@easyriderimports.com.au
He's a real good guy,i know him well.

Bruce wouldnt tell as he wants to be the only dude in NSW with them,trouble is he's in WA now and if we raise enough money for him he just might stay the f*** there.

Rockett told me to say it. TRUE.. Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
Foz,
I got them from a shonky importer, easyrider some f*&^ing thing. Be warned he will want your first born as a deposit and then ream you big time

He is only a little fella so I suggest you go in hard with the intimidation thing and he will fold on price. Stand over the bastard show no sign of weakness it worked for me.

Seriously tho all jokes aside - he's an arsehole.

Better the devil you know Talk to Ray he'll do it right for you.

Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>