OhzOne Down
OhzOne... good to see you're on the mend. Hope all progresses smoothly and you're back in tip-top shape soon. Reading this topic has made me cringe (a lot) and I'll be out looking for a spine protector real soon (maybe I'll get 2 and wear one at the front to hold my gut in !)

Ditch bitch ? Hmmm.... this sounds like its gonna be an interesting read.... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
Thanks Rob everything seems to be progressing ok, I get to see the Surgeon next week to let me know what's next

Hey I found a good "Crash Diet" lose 9 kilos in three weeks you won't need the protector for the Gut afterwards but it is a pretty intensive course
It lives!!!!!
Every ten seconds, somewhere on this earth,there is a woman giving birth to a child.She must be found and stopped
Ohzone, what's the latest, how are you mending?
G'day Ohzone,

I'm in Perth at the moment, and was going to see if you wanted a visit from a VIC member.... But I must go home Monday night.

I couldn't find your phone number, so if you could ping me on 0417-562-303 I could drive to where you are, or ride the bike. Cheers, Peter
I hope both of you guys are well on the road to a good recovery.

Please keep us informed fellas.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
DUDE!

I've been off line for a week, so this is the first I've heard of it. I'm stoked you are on the road to recovery, I'll bet it is a bumpy road, but stick to it. Best wishes, and remember if you need anything just ask.

As a footnote, I always ride with a first aid kit under the hump. I've been first on scene for a couple of bike accidents and it is worthwhile to have some gear with you. I also suggest that if ever anyone is offered the opportunity to do a first aid course, take it. I was second on the scene for a nasty accident that involved about five bikes, and by the time I'd got there some pretty dodgy things were being done to the downed riders. We need to take care of each other.

GOOD WORK BRIAN! Keep us up to date with your 6 million dollar upgrade. Ask for shiny things, you could end up with the ultimate in bling!

HEIDI xxx
Glad your doing well mate - hope it pass's quick for ya ;)

as for back protectors - my old man asked what he should get me for Xmas last year - I hinted I didn't have a back protector - so he got me one

Now all I need is to think of something else for this year "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"