front light
G'day,
I don't know how to speak australian.

I live in France and i have an hayabusa.

My club is hayabusa club of france and we look after a xenon kit to go up original front light.

May you communicate phone or e.mail for australian shops?

soon, thanks.
Jean-luc apicella.
phone: 0033155544877
mobilphone:0033670176050 <i></i>
Do you have a web site, or some pictures? <i></i>
Here is the adress of the hayabusa club of france.

www.hcf.fr.fm/

Thanks for your answer. <i></i>
Richard.... can you keep me posted on any developments relating to Xenon Gas Discharge front headlamps.

These lights are mega-cool and well worth the cash (if around $1000).

Went to the web site but I cant read french!!!
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Sorry, my French is close to non-existant...

I am curious how any light, no matter how mega-cool, could be worh the cash at $1000 <i></i>
XGD lights (as used by most exotic car manufacturers and for rally driving lights) produce a more natural colored light. The result is a brilliant white light with a touch of blue, far less eye strain/fatigue, greater illumination and definition, only use about 25-35 watts, result in about 50% further/wider beam travel and as there is no filament, the bulb cant be damaged easily (by shock/heat/etc.) and outlasts halogens 10-1 (ever had a headlight go out on you???)

They can seem expensive, but on cars, a couple of grand for a conversion (if available) is definetely well worth the effort.

Just curious as to where the ballast would go, as they are normally about the size of the battery (size and weight).
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Peter,i just put a zennon/halogen globe in mine.Big improvement,nice white light now,only cost me about $25.May not be the real deal but for $25 who cares. <i></i>
You may keep on speak australian, I understand your mails.;thanks for you answers.

In subarb of Paris, we know a small factory who prepares lights of race motos for paris Dakar.

But the price of the module costs 3500,00 french francs, 533,57 euros, 950 australian dollars(only he lamp costs 217 australian dollars).
The adaptation is not included for 950 australian dollars, I think the total cost is 1350 australian dollars, too expensive!!

We look after a solution less expensive for going up front light.

Good trip in hayabusa.

JlucApicella.

<i></i>
Good idea john <i></i>
curently got the xenon/halogen globes in mine, but you've got to see genuine xenon gas discharge lights to believe them.

On cars (specifically r33 gtr skylines), they are 1000 times better.

Would have to see them on a busa before i passed judgement though.
Peter Altas
BUSA-1<i></i>
Peter,for a $1000 it would want to burn holes in the road <i></i>
Just remember:

AT 300KM/H, VISIBILITY IS EVERYTHING

(followed closely by braking and BIG balls)

Still, I have plans on spending around $3000 on little bits and pieces, (cans, bubble screen, brake lines, etc.) and I'm happy with the busa's current lighting. Exhaust note and aesthetics are more important to me. <i></i>
300 km/h at night? Think you need the balls first! <i></i>
OR A f*&^ing DEATH WISH! <i></i>
So where does the ballast go? And how big is it? <i></i>