Helmets
Went out window shopping today for a new helmet. My old one is getting new 5 years old. Since I have been riding I have always had a Shoei RF*** shaped head.

My current helmet is an RF900. I see on the Shoei website there is an RF1000. Don't seem to be available in Oz. They have TZ1s, XR1000, X-Elevens. They fit like shit. Even tried other brands. Nothing seems to have even the new fit of the RF900

If anyone in there travels sees where I can get a new RF900 in a large, ping me or send me a PM.

If not I can always get Max to reshape my head with the butt of his shotgun.

I might soon be a Bus rider rather than Busdriver Edited by: Busdriver  at: 2/8/06 6:59 pm
Hey Les,
surely your Mum loves that head of yours, someone must!
The shotgun is always available mate!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
After a bit of browsing I have found out that the RF1000 is called the XR1000 in diferent countries.

Might be a trip to Sydney to get a new RF900. Hopefully I can get a Picotti replica like I currently have.

Can't have me riding my Bus in a daggy helmet.
How much are they goin for Sir?

Some of the so called unknown brands look very cheap these days and obviously still conform to Ozzie Stds
Busdriver,
Have you looked in AMC News this issue? Page 63.
The Helmet warehouse is having a sale,but ends on 5th.
Advertising XR1000 graphics reduced $300.
I have always got Suomy off them and they are always at least $100 under list price.
Also page 76 Bikebiz advertising Picotte 3 Shoei but no price.
Might be worth a phone call.
found this on ebay worth a look they had a couple of busa colours but sorry not that poofy purple colour

cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H...1944QQrdZ1