Really tasteless joke...
2 pregnant Irish women sat knitting jumpers,
One says "I hope mines a boy, I've got blue wool".
The other woman say's,

"I hope mines a spastic.....I've f****d the arms up" Dave
Oh man, that's bad
This huge New Zealand guy is sitting at a bar having a drink,when this weedy gay guy comes in and sits down beside him.After a few beers,the gay guy plucks up the courage and leans over to the New Zealander and says,"How about a 'blow job' big boy?"
Instantly the huge New Zealander stands up,grabs him by the throat and punches the living suitcases out of him,and then throws him out of the bar.The barman leans over and says to the New Zealander,"What did he say to you?"
The New Zealander answers,"Not really sure,but it was something about a job!"
That's some funny shit....................
Two pro`s standing on a corner talking to each other. One says to the other "Think tonight`s going to be a good one". How do you know?. "I can smell little pee wee in the air"." No sorry, that was me, I just burped".
A woman rushes home, bursting through the door of her house yelling to her husband,"Pack your bags honey,ive just won tattslotto,all 10 million of it!" Wooooohoooo!
Thats great honey,he replies,Do i pack for the beach or the mountains?

Who cares,she replies,"Just f#*k off!
Old Sean lived alone in Northern Ireland. He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, Mick, who used to help him, was in an English prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Mick,
I am feeling a mite down because it looks like I won't be able to plant me potato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. If you were here, all my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.
Love, Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Father,
Don't dig up the garden! That's where I buried all the BODIES!
Love, Mick

At 4 A. M. the next morning, a dozen agents from Scotland Yard and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden down to a depth of about six feet. That evening, not finding any bodies, they apologised to the old man and left.

The next day the old man received another letter from his son:

Dear Father,
Go ahead and plant yer spuds now. It's the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love, Mick
Dave
And then there's the one about Busca...
Ding...
The teacher say's to her class."Alright children today I will give you a word and I would like you to put it in a sentence for me, the word is 'contagious!'.
Little sarah puts up her hand.
Teacher-"yes sarah"
Sarah-"well miss my cousin has the chicken pox and the doctor said it is contagious"
Teacher-"very good sarah"
Little billy put up his hand.
Teacher-"yes billy"
Billy-"miss the aids virus is 'contagous'
Teacher "That is correct Billy,anyone else?"
Little johnny puts up his hand.
Teacher-"yes johnny"
Little johnny-"The other day miss my dad and me were driving down the road ,when we sore an accident,a truck full of oranges had tipped over and my dad said
"Its gonna take that '@#%$-ages to pick them up"

Safe and fun riding
Greg and yvonne.
A large woman, wearing a sleeveless sun dress, walked into a bar. She raised her right arm, revealing a huge, hairy armpit as she pointed to all the people sitting at the bar and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

The bar went silent as the patrons tried to ignore her. But down at the end of the bar, an owly-eyed, dissipated drunk slammed his hand down onthe counter and bellowed, "Give the ballerina a drink!"

The bartender poured the drink and the woman chugged it down. She turned to the patrons and again pointed around at all of them, revealing the same hairy armpit, and asked, "What man here will buy a lady a drink?"

Once again, the same little drunk slapped his money down on the bar and said, "Give the ballerina another drink!"

The bartender approached the little drunk and said, "I say, old chap, it's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her the ballerina?"

The drunk replied, "Any woman who can lift her leg that high has got to be a ballerina!"
Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!
There's a woman on a tram sitting next to a drunk:
Drunk says "tickle yer arse with a feather"
Woman "I beg your pardon"
Drunk "er, particularly nasty weather"
Woman "I should hope so"

The woman has been to the Vic Market & has a pair of rabbits in her basket on her lap & as luck would have it, trips while getting off the tram spilling her shopping all over the road. The drunk lurches up & says "ah don't worry lady it would have been an idiot anyway, look at the ears on it "
Unusual pet
This guy was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a talking centipede (100-legged bug), which came in a little white box to use for his house.

He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink.

So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?"

But there was no answer from his new pet.

This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?"

But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet.

So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and started shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place and have a drink with me?

Scroll down!!!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS.

A little voice came out of the box: "I heard you the first time! I'm putting on my f****ng shoes."