Really tasteless joke...
Don't get me wrong there chopper, I love the taste of cheescake. Apparently Mr. Suzuki-sun also likes cheesecake. He particularly likes having the same cheesecake for years and years, without any changes at all.
Ever wonder what D.N.A. stands for?

National Dyslexic Association.
Resaac, I think the overall package is a bloody good one, it is certainly the best bike I have ever owned. It can be a pussycat but the same bike can excite the bejeezus outa me during a fast run.
I had the fairings off mine a couple weeks back round at Badasses place. He has the '99 model and we were quite surprised just how many changes there are between models.
Some changes like the rear subframe are for greater strength and others like the front forks, fuel pump and fuel line are for more reliability.
Surely you don't want any more power for the road.
I have no problems with the brakes but then again I believe that I am quite easy on them compared to some.
I agree the sidestand could do with a rethink and I wish I could get an answer on the clutch slave cylinder which seems to require a cover to stop dirt and grime getting in.
As for the restricted top speed I think you will find that one was probably politically motivated, all in the interest of road safety of course.
Overall though I am impressed with the Busa and would only trade it for another one.
I am leaving tomorrow for PI If you are there I would like to continue the conversation over a few beers.
Look for the silver and grey bike with Qld plates and a smiling rider.
Hope to see you there.
Regards
Chopper
Have to agree with you on this one Xhiler8r...and after we've been bitten (from the kneeling position of course) you(generally speaking about the male species) can finish your kissing, nibbling, licking and sucking!!!!!

Oh, and then the more adventurous of us go and get our rider's licenses: just so that we have the privelege of putting on a helmet and not having to listen to the crap that we usually do!

Cheers, Julie (obviously suffering from PMT and the 2 bottles of champagne/panadein forte/valium combination tonight haven't worked) (more obviously, I haven't been for a ride for a while :"> ) Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!
Hmm, these last few haven't been so funny, really
Chopper Bob: All understood re the good ol clunkers At least they forced you into finding out a bit about what makes bikes run, etc etc etc Worked for me

Jokes ? A bloke's walking down Collins st throwing horse shit all over the place, Copper says Hoi what do you reckon you're doing ?

Bloke "I'm keeping the crocodiles away"
Copper "You idiot, there's not a croc within 3000 km's of here"
Bloke "Yeah, good stuff aint it"
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,thought this was the joke page???
A guy at a pub is informed that it is closing soon, and time that he heads home.

When he tries to get up, he falls straight out of his chair, unable to walk. "Gee, must have drunk more than I thought" he thinks. "Maybe the fresh air outside will help". So he drags himself along the ground and into the street. The blast of cool air clears his head a bit, so he grabs a pole and pulls himself up. But it's no use. His legs collapse under him.

So he drags himself home all the way on the footpath. At the front door, he tries once again. He wants to arrive home with some dignity, but yet again, he cannot walk. So he drags himself in. Everyone is in bed, including his wife, so as quietly as possible he pulls himself into bed and almost instantaneously passes out.

In the morning, he wakes to find his wife glaring at him.

"You got really plastered last night."

"Yeah, what of it."

"You were really, really pissed weren't you!"

"Yeah, why?", he replies, a little ashamedly...

"The pub just called - You've left your wheelchair there again!"
A woman advertises in the local relationship paper for a guy who is nice and wont beat her up,who wont leave her and is a great lover.
Her doorbell rings,she opens the door and there, is a man lying on her front door mat with no arms or legs."What do you want",she says."I'm replying to your ad ",he says."So what makes you think your the right man for me?"she says.
Well i have no arms,so i cant beat you,i have no legs so i cant leave you."And what about the sex part"?she says

Well i rang the doorbell didn't i ?
Craig called a local law firm and asked, "Is it true they're
> suing the
> cigarette companies for causing people to get cancer?"
>
> "Yes, Craig, sure is true," responded the lawyer.
>
> "And now someone is suing the fast food restaurants for
> making them
> fat and clogging their arteries with all them burgers and
> fries, is that true,
> mister lawyer?"
>
> "Sure is Craig"
>
> "And the lady sued McDonald's for millions when she was
> given the hot
> coffee that she had ordered?"
>
> "Yep."
>
> "And the football player sued the university when he
> graduated and
> still couldn't read?"
>
> "That's right," said the lawyer. "But why are you asking?"
>
> "Cause what I want to know is, I was thinkin', can I sue
> Bundaberg Rum
> for all the ugly women I've slept with?"
My apologies for my previous drug/alcohol induced posts; hope this is better
Jules - always smiling, it keeps everyone guessing!
A drunken man was wandering around the parking lot of a bar, bumping into every car and then rubbing the roofs of the cars.
The manager comes out of the bar and stops the guy. 'What the heck are you doing?' he asks the drunk.
'I'm looking for my car, and I can't find it.'
'So how does feeling the roof help you?' He asked the drunk.
'Well,' the drunk replied. 'MY car has two blue lights and a siren on the roof!!'
How not funny is that?
Cheers, Anon.
1. The Female always makes The Rules.
2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules.
4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.
5. The Female is never wrong.
6. (If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.)
7. (If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.)
8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.
9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.
10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female Wants him to be angry or upset.
12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
13. The Male is expected to mind read at all times.
14. The Male who doesn't abide by The Rules, can't take the heat, lacks a backbone, and is a wimp.
15. Any attempt to document The Rules could result in bodily harm.
16. At no time can the Male make such comments as 'Insignificant' and 'Is that all?' when the Female is complaining.
17. If the Female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void!

Righttt.................................................
A couple of blondes walk into a building right ? You'd reckon one of them would have seen it
Paddy the busa rider takes his bike in for a roadworthy.

The tester says, Paddy, get to the back of your bike & tell me if the indicators work. Paddy says Jasus, Mary & Joseph I'm not sure, to be sure to be sure. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't