Busgo, journalist extraordinaire...
G'day
Just opened Rapid mag.
Nice one Busgo
Regards
Kevin
If that is the nymboida ride, and ray has written anything nasty about me it is all bullshit. Everything about the rest of the piss-heads that went along is true though
Nice one Busgo

It only seems like the last issue was just out yesterday!!
Shayne

Edited by: aBUSa at: 22/8/06 10:46 pm
Thanks for the support guys.
I haven't received my issue yet so I hope it looks and reads well.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
I am buying my copy today and I can't wait to read the article. Maybe you have found another calling in life Ray.

Jouralist
Got it in my hot little hands Ray, nice write-up and the pics are great. You should be proud.

I told Angela if she stuck with me, she would get into a magazine!!

Brought back fond memories of a great ride with great folk. I can't wait to do that again!!
Before the rush, I have reserved the Nymboida Inn for the 30th - 31st March 2007 for the next run.
Those who attended last time will probably want to do it again. For those who couldn't make it there is plenty of room as long as you don't mind sharing.
The rooms are big and comfortable and every one has a corner spa.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
I just got my copy and feel quite chuffed to have it accepted for publication.

It seems Jeff (Editor) deemed it necessary to cut out all the stuff that could have led to liability cases.

What could have been a boring story about riding all day and partying all night turned into a sweet little ride report.

Hope you like it.
I think I'll shout myself a

P.S. Credit for some of the photos should go to Braddo.
Thanks mate.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!Edited by: BUSGO at: 23/8/06 6:36 pm
Well done Ray!! Looking forward to doing it all again. I would have to say it was one of the top weekends riding and the venue was unreal. See you Sat. week maestro. The oxley is calling...
GARBO
this sounds great
i don't get that mag here in KC. can somebody scan it and post it for me to read, or is there a webiste?
Dorothy
Now that it has been published, I will need to contact the publisher and see if he minds me placing an unedited version here on the club site.
The article in the mag was reduced by about half for publication.
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!