was thinking of some new leathers....
Just wondering on thoughts for leathers - mainly price wise.

I have seen Rjays leathers for 680...

but then I found this as well

Very trick - called up about them - about 1800 odd I think (www.gimoto.com.au)

but there are others out there as well.

Thoughts? "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

I am seeing Lozzas brother tomorrow afternoon. I know they have some leathers, some two piece some full that they want to sell.. Im guessing if they still have them I could pick them up at near cost price..(dainese) I would get some myself but the gut has to go before the leathers go in the closet
lol not sure if they would fit me lol would have to check them out "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

I had a set custom made by a guy on the Gold Coast called

Moto Armour. He took a real long time getting them done

but in the end they looked the part and the fit is spot on.

I had a set of RJays and they are OK but when you get them

cut to fit they are just the shit. They were about $850 $900

I think but if you want them now then don't go thru

this guy find some else...
Regards Richard

You're the guy that'll be sneaking out of your bedroom at three o'clock in the morning to look at your bike. Paul Teutul,Sr. American Chopper
Edited by: Fat Busa Racing 1347  at: 16/12/06 1:02
mmmm, soo many options.

I actually tried on a pair of M2R's today made2race.com/catalog/pro...ucts_id=96

The fit seemed right - 750 they wanted for them but I think
the legs would need to be cut a little to fit right,

After I tried those on I stopped past Mar's leathers & got a quote to re-fit my current leathers & fix them up - 3 ~ 400 which aint bad coz then I get leathers that fit me up front - 1 week turn around "Busa riders always count in three's.... 100, 200, 300"

Edited by: RaZ80  at: 17/12/06 1:04
mmmmhhhhh men in leathers Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Brigitte
mmm yes
Talk to TigerAngel quoted me 1400 for a custom set made to size and to my specifications,
Also if you do need to repair them later they can replace individual panels or restitch seams to look like new
Ditto Greg .................. you won't beat Tiger Angel for quality for price. After sales also 10 out of 10. Jacket zipper catch gave up after 4 years and a new one was fitted on the spot and free of charge ................... without even having to take the jacket of
FF1
I am picking up my brand spanking new, 2 piece Daniese M4 suit this week. Thats my Krissy Pressy to me..... oooo la la la.... shut the gate....

So do we get pics muther T?
The Phantom is back
If your lucky Rocket, I might....

I went looking for Alpine Star trousers to suite my jacket - $750 for a pair of black trousers! Armoured of course and great quality but the price is high.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.