The Hotbus is back......but not at race pace yet
Pan,

I dont think they like you having internet in prison or you may communicate with the greek terrorist cell group that are going to spring you from it so you can crash the volvo into Sydney Harbour Bridge.

I'm sure you'd be getting a different type of count going up though

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
Geeze Graham.... I wish I'd known you were ill before I laid into you about wasting your chance to out-post-whore me while I was away.

I mean, I still would have said that, but I'd have added "Best wishes for a speedy recovery" at the end, just to be friendly like.

Sounds like Blackzook's a bloody champ. Good on ya Bruce ! As for pan and simmo coming to visit you in hospital, thats such a nice gesture (although they were probably spiking your drip).

Hope you get better soon.

The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)
Hey... my youngest was just looking at a screen-saver pic of a copper busa on my computer. She asked me if they called the colour scheme "Latte" because it reminded her of one. I figured I should tell her the truth - the colour scheme is just called "Ugly".

Her response.... "Yeah, you're blue/silver was really nice compared with that".

From the mouths of babes !! The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)