New member of the secret mod group
I know a lot of you wont approve of this mod, but under the circumstances I had no choice.

My first run with a flat drag slick.
I knew the tyre would "grow" because of centrifical force but I never expected it to grow so much.

Changing into 5th at about 140mph I felt a big thump under the seat, I knew straight away I had damaged the tail light, but on my way back down the return road I stopped to collect the bits off the official, when I got off the bike I saw that the tyre had not just bumped the light, it had completely ripped the tail light, blinkers, number plate, rego label out.

The official said "looks like your done today, you need a working tail light to race".

Luckily, I had a couple of red globes in the box, and the wiring for the brake lights was still intact.
So with a little latteral thinking we came up with this.......

And side on it looks like this.....

So what do you reckon, will we see more of these custon tail lights??
I think we will!!

Bruce and Andy were were measuring up for one, so is this the new trend???

Pisser......

Maybe the indicators could be a couple of bad teeth???

Keep up the good work!

Cheers, Phil.
Apart from the new mod how did the bike go with the slick.

after seeing Leonard's bike the other week I don't think I

would like to ride a street bike with a slick

Man that bike is out of control then he went back to the pits

and put on a stickey Mickey and it looked like he had jumped

on a new bike it just went straight and true all the way down

the strip...

Regards Richard............
Hey dave been there done that too
Once at willobank smashed the light & shorted out the whole bike when all the brake & indicator wire melted together
I was ridding back to the pits & didnt know why I had no gauges working. Also had to fix it then & there before I could run again
shane
Cas now you are member of the secret mod group (NSW) I'll take a box of the new brake lights
and 2 boxs of the new secret mod group blinker lights
If I get in quick I can clean up
don't for get the mates rates discount
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copy !!!!!Edited by: simmo at: 16/4/06 7:13 pm
Cas with his bling in action!

Put me down for a set Dave!
"riding, not posting... as much"
Talk to me Pan I'm now the distributor for Cas Indus.
Would you like just the brake/park tail lights or the extra matching set with blinkers (red bikes are extra)

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copy !!!!!
Yeah and we know how your representation for Kawasuki Industries went, now the bugger wont give me a price for a master cylinder and it's all your fault SIIIIIMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........

And the agency for the Kanooter Valve, you see millions of them out there dont ya!!!!!

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!
AHH Simmo ,,jumping ship ayee .Pan better do a stock take ,just in case SImmo has slippery fingers. Cassa looks like Cheers,
Kawasuki
Just checked stock.
A couple of copper Pazzo levers missing...