0 to 300km/h
Guy's,

Does anyone know how long it actually takes to go from 0 to 300?

Troy.

So far it has taken me 51 years.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
@ Busgo The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob
About two thirds of "Conrod Straight" to hit the rev limiter in 6th..........................................

So I'd reckon a good 2 klms. But you have to change gears over 10 000 revs in each gear and before the limiter hits!

Time wise? Fugen quick. IMHO

Or so I'm told...

Anon
Classic reply Ray.............more please. Edited by: Taubusa at: 26/4/06 10:00 am
Leonard has done it in just under 8 seconds.
7.88 !

Troy, I remember reading that 0-200 was possible in 7.2 seconds.
I reckon Troy is looking for a time on a standard Busa.
If that is the case, about 14 - 15 seconds seems to be the go in the best of conditions.
Pan the quoted test was 0 to 200 in 7.6 seconds.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Thanks Busgo. I think 7.6 was quoted on this website, and 7.2 was in a 1999 magazine (Australian mag I think) that I saw at 10/10ths. I thought I'd quote the quicker time as it most likely relates to us blokes with red/blacks, whereas 7.6 is probably a blue/silver time...
11.002 @ 217.39kph
O I C
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!
Thanks guy's.

Troy.
7.88 at 400 meters Leonard bike fest
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!
I just had my bike dyno tested and a new map last thursday, I'll try get round to scanning the reports and post them. One is time in seconds to 310kph.

Cheers,
Dave

The closest my busa would ever get to 310 would be to ride up to Bendigo & dump it down the Break O Day mineshaft

And I reckon I'd have most of you bull shit artists for company
I'm just reading whats printed on the reports. And one of the reports is a run through all the gears from 2nd to 6th and drops off at 310kph.

2nd 165
3rd 210
4th 250
5th 285
6th 310

0-300 is around 13 to 14 secs.

Max Power = 174.60 PS
Max Torque = 96.58

Mods: PC3,BMC,Air Box,Full Yoshi 4-1,Gear Position Sensor and a Full Akrapovic map as the Yoshi map was running the bike too lean. Now it's a flat 13-1

Oh, and the bike is a 03 I'll see if I can get a hardcopy of the reports from the tester and post or email them. Might be clearer then just a scan of the originals.

Cheers,
Dave